99 ft rope swing and quad flips...

i can't swim :cry:

This is absolutely mind boggling to me if it is true. How the fuck does anyone not know how to swim. I mean hell it's not even hard. If you flop your arms and legs around enough you will keep afloat and not drown.

I learned to swim at about 3 in the current of the river. I was afraid of the water so my dad just threw me in and then let me learn on my own. These days that would be child endangerment but back then it was called sink or swim dumbass.

This is absolutely mind boggling to me if it is true. How the fuck does anyone not know how to swim. I mean hell it's not even hard. If you flop your arms and legs around enough you will keep afloat and not drown.

I learned to swim at about 3 in the current of the river. I was afraid of the water so my dad just threw me in and then let me learn on my own. These days that would be child endangerment but back then it was called sink or swim dumbass.

Yeah I can manage but I have to plug my nose when I go under... If it's choppy and I get splashed in the face I'm dead in the water...lol

I learned to swim at about 3 in the current of the river. I was afraid of the water so my dad just threw me in and then let me learn on my own. These days that would be child endangerment but back then
it was called sink or swim dumbass.

Agreed - back when I was a kid my Dad would take me out to the middle of the lake and chuck me in the water and I would have to swim to shore. Some people think that was tough and I just tell them the only tricky part was getting out of the Gunny Sack - the swimming back to shore wasn't that bad....

Agreed - back when I was a kid my Dad would take me out to the middle of the lake and chuck me in the water and I would have to swim to shore. Some people think that was tough and I just tell them the only tricky part was getting out of the Gunny Sack - the swimming back to shore wasn't that bad....
I don't think that your pops was trying to teach you swim though. :lol: