9-18-2010 - Ride Report - crusin the Los Padres National Forest

Sorry about your fall Loco, ouch! AND you rode!! It looks like I missed another good ride:ride: I need to check out the videos when I have some time. It is sort of like a ride fix when I cant ride:thumb:

Sorry about your fall Loco, ouch! AND you rode!! It looks like I missed another good ride:ride: I need to check out the videos when I have some time. It is sort of like a ride fix when I cant ride:thumb:

Thanks Sun. Just got back from a business trip to Escondido. Two nights in a hotel bed was rough. But I feel like I might sleep tonight for the first time without a Vicodin. I haven't had any all day and I still feel it but not like the past days. I'll be riding again soon! :ride:

Thanks Sun. Just got back from a business trip to Escondido. Two nights in a hotel bed was rough. But I feel like I might sleep tonight for the first time without a Vicodin. I haven't had any all day and I still feel it but not like the past days. I'll be riding again soon! :ride:
Nice!!

Looks like fun!! It is cooling off around here so i think i will beable to start having some fun around here as well. thx for the RR i love watching them they always get in the mmod to ride.:thumb::thumb::thumb: