77 miles New Friends Puddles Mud and a flat tire RR

Usually if you start getting flats it means that you are riding faster. Like everyone has said going up to 15 psi will help. You loose a bit on the traction, but you will get less flats.

Now you just need to learn to miss the rocks. :smirk:

Usually if you start getting flats it means that you are riding faster. Like everyone has said going up to 15 psi will help. You loose a bit on the traction, but you will get less flats.

Now you just need to learn to miss the rocks. :smirk:

i honestly think thats how it happened... i know a couple times i got the front tire off the ground and it landed on a rock or two. some of the sections tho missing rocks is just not possible for me :P

ill give the 15 psi a try.

You still running the 21 in the back?:shocked:

no that tube is still in that tire but that tire and rim is now sitting on my 525sx right now. I cracked that rim and put a good size flat spot in it that ride with Tim so i switched it out with the Warp 9 i had on the 525sx

Great report! I just now got around to seeing this finally. Looks like a neat area to ride and you took some great pics. I think no less then 15lbs and running those HD Bridgestones will keep you going a long way. I went over a year without a single flat. And I rode A LOT that year, including 450 miles in Baja. I cant imagine changing them though. I bet it is a nightmare!