6/23/10 Barona Motocross HD helmet Cam Version

So 4th time out to the track and from my last pics i had my mind set on NOT hanging my ass off the back when i jump... It helped me out a lot. I also had my mind set on clearing the first and 2nd jump on the track. I jsut about cleared the first jump but could get a little farther to clear it real clean. at least i am not bouncing off the top tho. As for the 2nd jump well i cant get that one done anymore because ITS GONE!!!!... yep they changed the track around a bit. It use to have 2 jumps then a down hill turning left berm... thats all gone now. You will see in the vid. I did clear one other double that i never tried before and it felt easy so i started to do it every lap. I also made it up a small step up type jump that goes into a small rythm section so i am happy about that... however i was working on the jump that comes out of the berm right after that and i am still having troubles with that one. I guess its a seat hop jump and i still dont have the full hang of that. All things i will work on next week at the track.

The video quality should be a bit better then my last horse trail ride but my Vimeo account is tapped out for the week so i have to keep it on Youtube. Make sure to click the button on the bottom right to make it in 1080p for best quality.... apparently when you embed it makes it 360P :thumbsdown:

214vbx1.jpg
rOOST!!!

James

Staff member
Sweet :thumb: Nice track, looks like you could rail those corners like crazy. :ride: How's the dirt, looks harder then what I'm used to.

Sweet :thumb: Nice track, looks like you could rail those corners like crazy. :ride: How's the dirt, looks harder then what I'm used to.

ive had people tell me its rocky but i dont know any difference as i never been on any other track yet. i guess its hard in some spots but its sloppy in the mornings untill a few people get on and pack it down. also yes... if you are good you can rail the corners... i watch some pretty good riders do it all the time.

Nice video..That track looks awsome. Were is it at? Im guessing Cali.

yea its on a indian reservation that is Inland San Diego County. In my oppinion its a great track for someone like myself to learn MX tracks. i can roll everything yet its got big enough hits for experienced track riders to have fun. Also when i go on wednesdays and get there early in the morning you pretty much have the track all to yourself ... and even then the most people i have seen parked is 5 or 6... the weekends it gets crowded tho... my first time to the track was a saturday and there had to be about 40 people ON the track at the same time.

I haven't been to that track yet... Hopefully it stays cool for a few more weeks... otherwise, I can't get out there until Sept

Thanks for posting the video!

I haven't been to that track yet... Hopefully it stays cool for a few more weeks... otherwise, I can't get out there until Sept

Thanks for posting the video!

its nice because when you start to get hot you go to your truck and there is lots of Oak trees to keep it shaded... i hear from buddys that a lot of tracks wipe out all the trees around ... or they had none to start with.