4x6 or 4x8 trailer?

thanks for all the posts. I ended up going with a 4x8 harbor fright trailer with 12 inch wheels. picked it up from a fellow rider for about 325 will a spare tire and two ramps. He never used the trailer, and it was brand new.

Went riding at a local spot over the weekend which requires a 3 mile ride though a rough fire road to the staging area. I must say that the trailer did very good, and no swaying while carrying two 250x.

so far I am happy with it, and dig the the fact that its fold able.

thanks for all the posts. I ended up going with a 4x8 harbor fright trailer with 12 inch wheels. picked it up from a fellow rider for about 325 will a spare tire and two ramps. He never used the trailer, and it was brand new.

Went riding at a local spot over the weekend which requires a 3 mile ride though a rough fire road to the staging area. I must say that the trailer did very good, and no swaying while carrying two 250x.

Glad to hear it......:banana:

Back in the day...had to say that....but way back when, I had a Toyota P/U that I had put a shell on to keep all my skiing stuff safe however by doing this, I could no longer carry my bike. Mom said I couldn't park a trailer in the driveway cuz it'd block the way....I figured I'd have to take the shell off every time I wanted to go riding (which was a lot back then. I just happened to find an ad in the DB mag rag for a folding trailer made by "baja". It was the coolest idea anyone had and it worked out perfectly. It folded up out of the way up against the block wall next to the garbage cans and all was good and happy! Bought it for $200/300 back in the early 80s and sold if in the late 90's for $125...figured I got my moneys worth...:ride:...:thumb:

The little trailer I tow behind my Jeep is a Kendon fold up trailer. I fold it up and put it away in my garage and it takes up as much room as another bike would. It has the little wheels, not sure if they are 12 inch but I think so but they work just fine for the traveling I do.
Glad to hear it......:banana:

Back in the day...had to say that....but way back when, I had a Toyota P/U that I had put a shell on to keep all my skiing stuff safe however by doing this, I could no longer carry my bike. Mom said I couldn't park a trailer in the driveway cuz it'd block the way....I figured I'd have to take the shell off every time I wanted to go riding (which was a lot back then. I just happened to find an ad in the DB mag rag for a folding trailer made by "baja". It was the coolest idea anyone had and it worked out perfectly. It folded up out of the way up against the block wall next to the garbage cans and all was good and happy! Bought it for $200/300 back in the early 80s and sold if in the late 90's for $125...figured I got my moneys worth...:ride:...:thumb:

:thumb: This is half of what I paid. Good job.