40 + 40 x 0 + 1= ?

40 + 40 x 0 + 1= ?

• Total voters
I have a new one since you know nothing of farming and bushels of apples. Answer: An apple average weight is 5 ounces, Federal standard bushel is 48 lbs with the lower being 42 lbs. So, if jimmyjammingingersnap gave 5 apples to his friend, and he had the mid to higher allotted weight ratio he would still have a bushel of apples in the lower range of the Federal standard being it would only be a 1 lb of apples. :moon:
Here is one more simple for the non-farming Illinois boy.
If I ate a quarter pound burger and fries, 16 oz soda and a container of Schweddy Balls ice cream, how heavy of a turd would I lay?

I have a new one since you know nothing of farming and bushels of apples. Answer: An apple average weight is 5 ounces, Federal standard bushel is 48 lbs with the lower being 42 lbs. So, if jimmyjammingingersnap gave 5 apples to his friend, and he had the mid to higher allotted weight ratio he would still have a bushel of apples in the lower range of the Federal standard being it would only be a 1 lb of apples. :moon:
Here is one more simple for the non-farming Illinois boy.
If I ate a quarter pound burger and fries, 16 oz soda and a container of Schweddy Balls ice cream, how heavy of a turd would I lay?

Being that all of that is high in fat content, your turd would float in the bowl. So actually, your turd would technically be weightless. Just sayin'. :prof:

Being that all of that is high in fat content, your turd would float in the bowl. So actually, your turd would technically be weightless. Just sayin'. :prof:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

Buoyancy force, not weightless...
When you immerse an object in water, water pushes it upwards. This is called Archimede's principal. It states, the maginitude of the upward force an object immersed in a fluid experiences equals to the weight of the fluid displaced due to that object.

Keep in mind, when you immerse an object in water, it displaces water according to its shape. So, more water it displaces the more upward force it experiences.

Weight is actually the downward force applied on an object due to gravity. When you immerse an object in water, the downward force is compromised by the upward force the water applies on the object. That is why objects weigh less in water. And remember, water may not totally out-weigh the object's weight. It might, sometimes, be possible, but it is not a rule.

Will a gun fire if you shoot it on the moon?
Not at the moon, on the moon, as in no atmosphere.
Discuss.

Oh, and, 40+40=80
80 X 0 = 0
0+1=1

Unless you mean 40+(40X0)+1, but that's not what was posted.
If I am wrong, sue me.

Discuss.

Oh, and, 40+40=80
80 X 0 = 0
0+1=1

I think so because it is a force and atmosphere not needed. if it was we (space traveler astronaut) could have never blasted off of the moon to come home.

I am going to google it though

Discuss.

Oh, and, 40+40=80
80 X 0 = 0
0+1=1

If I am wrong, sue me.
I am guessing here, because I am the spelling grammar and punctuation nazi, not the math nazi. I will say that the gun will not fire because there is no oxygen on the moon. Do I win teacher?:thinking:

Discuss.

Oh, and, 40+40=80
80 X 0 = 0
0+1=1

If I am wrong, sue me.
You are wrong :rifle: You must follow PEMDAS :thumb: