3rd Annual Taylor LaKamp Memorial Ride

So a few days until this event is underway and I thought I would a head count of who is going to make it out and represent DBA on this ride.
Here is what I know so far:

CDA +2
Bota55
KTMRack & Yama_Dawgg
Geekster (If Doc releases him or he digs himself out of the driveway)

Who else is going to be out there from here? We should all park and ride together and show our DBA support. I will be heading out around 6:30am from my location and should arrive in Cal City around 9:00am.
List Updated.

Just got word today that the fish will be tuned and ready ride this weekend :banana:
:thumb:

So a few days until this event is underway and I thought I would a head count of who is going to make it out and represent DBA on this ride.
Here is what I know so far:

CDA +2
Bota55
KTMRack & Yama_Dawgg (Depending on if he has a fish to ride or something else :devil:)
Geekster (If Doc releases him or he digs himself out of the driveway)

Who else is going to be out there from here? We should all park and ride together and show our DBA support. I will be heading out around 6:30am from my location and should arrive in Cal City around 9:00am.

I am in whether I can ride or not, with the family. You are not kidding with all the digging last couple of days. Another 1-2 feet by Friday too. Ugghh.:foul:

I'm a forwarding this message from the DIRT (Desert Incident Response Team) Leader. He has posted this on another forum, and I wanted to share on this forum as well:

"For those attending this ride: The DIRT team will help make sure everyone gets there and comes back. Will have trucks in the back of the ride to help anyone. If you think you are going to need extra fuel, be sure to mark your name on the fuel can and we'll be glad to bring it to Husky and have them at Borax Bill when you return.

This ride is very important to our team and especially to those who were there with Taylor. All those who are remembered at Husky have a life story and it is great to have their family/friends share a chapter of their life when we arrive at Husky.

The color theme for the ride is Checkered attire/ribbons, etc. (Although not sure if they will still be checkered when we get through all this mud).

We'll see you there...."

This was left in the Husky Memorial Ride thread, so I am moving it to here.

Updated Head Count
Thursday Wake Up call.

CDA +2
Bota55
Geekster & Family
KTMRack & Yama_Dawgg - Still trying to jump over the fence.

Anyone else clearing the schedule for this? Weather is looking promising so far.
I will be heading out around 6:30am from my location and should arrive in Cal City around 9:00am.

Updated Head Count
Thursday Wake Up call.

CDA +2
Bota55
Geekster & Family
KTMRack & Yama_Dawgg - Still trying to jump over the fence.

Anyone else clearing the schedule for this? Weather is looking promising so far.
I will be heading out around 6:30am from my location and should arrive in Cal City around 9:00am.

I'm out. Not able to make it.

I would like to attend this event as I mentioned but I will be out of town. Take some pics and be safe. :ride:
Pics and possible video will be taken..:thumb:

I'm out. Not able to make it.
:moon: No worries, CDA will wear the DBA colors proudly. I will just have to ride back and forth through the mass group making sure everybody sees me. :thinking: I may need to stop by the shop and buy a backup horn for spares. I have a feeling the one mounted on the TTR is going to get a workout..:smirk:

James

Staff member
Oh great, now I need to ride really fast around in circles to make it look like there is a huge group of DBAers present.:ride: You guys are really asking a lot from me..:prof:
:prof: That's why you're the best. :P

:thinking: You need to wear a bunch of different color shirts and keep on changing them as you move around, make it look like more DBAer's are there. :smirk: Or just ride circles around everyone. :lol:

:prof: That's why you're the best. :P

:thinking: You need to wear a bunch of different color shirts and keep on changing them as you move around, make it look like more DBAer's are there. :smirk: Or just ride circles around everyone. :lol:
:thinking: I see Grey, Red and Green colors in my future. I better stretch so I can wring that little TTR out Saturday. Just found out Bota is out as well, he is off with his girl friend for the weekend for her birthday. So I am totally solo on this one....:thumb:

James

Staff member
:thinking: I see Grey, Red and Green colors in my future. I better stretch so I can wring that little TTR out Saturday. Just found out Bota is out as well, he is off with his girl friend for the weekend for her birthday. So I am totally solo on this one....:thumb:
:thumb: Thanks for still going out and supporting the memorial ride.