2Smokes new Ride.

tumblr_lkqo7oei7V1qj9qhto1_400.gif

Holy shnikies, BK isn't the only one that is going drop a load in their britches,, MIKE!!! is gonna have a cow :smirk:

Naw....... I actually consulted with Mike off line. For what I payed of it and its current condition. I couldnt pass on it. I tried on a couple of 02 03 04 RMs but either they wouldnt accept my offer or wouldnt reply back. This was way to good of a deal.

I took it for a short 20 min ride and took it through the same stuff that my old RM would shredd through. It handles a little different but I'll get used to it. Its a little rich on the bottom end so Im not sure if I need to rejet the pilot jet or adjust the jet needle. I'll probably do both but will start with the jet needle first as I dont have any jets for this type carb yet. But other wise once the engine gets to right about mid way between low throttle to mid throttle it cleans up and giddy up. Im pretty impressed. I also need to play with the suspension just a little bit. Its a little on the harsh but would be pretty good if I rode on a track.

All in all I think Im pretty happy with it.