2Smokes new Ride.

Yep it is with great pleasure and displeasure I have to announce that I sold my beloved 92 RM250. She was a good old girl. Trusty and reliable. But because of her age, and how hard it was getting to find replacement parts etc. I found a good home for her. She now belongs to a nice young man that I work with. He got a great deal with a reliable bike that he has already tried to kill himself on and he has just barely had it for 24hrs.

So enough of my sob story here is my newer ride. She isnt yellow, but a very sexy red and white. She runs pretty good but needs a little love but what used bike doesnt.

New shoes1.JPG

Attachments

• CR2501.JPG
    CR2501.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 45
  • CR2502.JPG
    CR2502.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 43
  • CR2503.JPG
    CR2503.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 39
  • CR2504.JPG
    CR2504.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 41
  • New shoes2.JPG
    New shoes2.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 43

James

Staff member
Congrats on the new set of wheels. :ride:

BTW what year is she, you'd better change your avatar, and say a quick prayer that bk doesn't see that you sold a rm 250.:smirk:

Congrats on the new set of wheels. :ride:

BTW what year is she, you'd better change your avatar, and say a quick prayer that bk doesn't see that you sold a rm 250.:smirk:

She is an 01. From what Ive read it was the best motor that Honda made for the 2T.

I told Kyle it was gonna happen. It was just a matter of time till it did.

She is an 01. From what Ive read it was the best motor that Honda made for the 2T.

I told Kyle it was gonna happen. It was just a matter of time till it did.
its the motor all the subsequent japanese builders based their 250 2t motors on from what I've heard
service honda uses them too :ride:

Watch out for parts support on that bike. I have a feeling that Honda's not going to keep that going for all that much longer.

Looks like a nice bike though.