Other 2015 model intro.

If you want to talk shit, I'll come over and cook your dog and bang your mom while you witness the whole thing. In other words Lick my butthole! :smirk:

Beta decides to make five more bikes this year because the three they built last year sold out so fast. This year the 350RR gets EFI. :banana:

Beta USA, Inc.
Press Release
Paso Robles, CA

We are proud to announce to you our 2015 model line up. The focus of 2015 is all about small updates to the two stroke RR models and huge improvements to the 4 stroke engine range. The 2015 RR 4-stroke models evolve with updates to the entire displacement range with many features straight from the "2014 RR Factory" versions as well as the introduction of many new technical features.

2015 RR 4 Stroke
The main objectives during development were to make the bike lighter, easier to control, and improve overall handling making it more enjoyable and easier to ride and, above all, more effective. The engine's center cases and internal components have been made lighter and redesigned to reduce the rotating mass, and the engine sizes have been reduced to make handling easier and minimize weight. Compared with the larger capacity of the previous model, the absolute power and torque figures remain unchanged thanks to a new camshaft profile and a new exhaust system; in addition, a better distribution of the torque curve has been obtained to get more out of the engines. With these new engines, the engineering team promises continued "Beta Magic" power delivery.

Electronic Injection System:

The main innovation of the 2015 RR Enduro 4-stroke range is the introduction of electronic fuel injection system to the 350 RR. The system was developed together with Synerject and has a 42 mm-diameter throttle body. Electronic fuel injection ensures precise throttle control under all usage conditions and offers automatic changes to the air-fuel mixture for different altitude and temperature changes. The engine offers immediate and smooth response with any riding style. Also, thanks to the adoption of a stepper motor mounted on the throttle body, an accurate minimum rotation speed is always guaranteed, reducing engine braking considerably.

2015 350 RR EFI

Engines

The Beta engineering team has created what they call "The perfect displacements" through many hours of testing different engine bore and stroke combinations. They arrived with four sizes, all with different power characteristics for different riders. The 350's optimal size remains the same while the 400 has been reduced to a 390cc. The 450 and 498 engines have also been reduced to 430cc and 480cc to provide the same horsepower and torque as the 2014 models yet with more "useable" power for the rider.

The entire range is equipped with engines that have been completely renewed, both in terms of looks and performance. The total weight has been reduced by 1kg (2.2 lbs.) on the 430 and 480 engines, compared with the previous 2014 models, and by as much as 1.5kg (3.3 lbs.) for the 350 (derived directly from the 2014 factory model) and the 390.

The engine main cases have been completely redesigned, made lighter thanks to new die-castings, and modified internally to house a new oil pump drive system, which is simpler and more effective thanks to elimination of a drive gear. The crankcase chamber has been redesigned in order to minimize pumping losses, and the entire shape has been reworked thanks to the introduction of ribs that stiffen the engine cases while offering a more compact design.

The clutch and flywheel covers have also been modified with a goal to reduce weight and at the same time, increasing the rigidity.

The crankshafts have new shoulders and are lighter to reduce inertia, making the bike quicker to deliver power and more agile thanks to a reduction of the gyroscopic effect.

The connecting rods are shorter, lighter, and feature a new design. The redesign is aimed at reducing the rotating masses and the overall size of the engines. The 390-430-480 cc engines, in fact, have the entire combustion unit positioned lower down compared to the previous models. This means that masses are more compact and closer to the center of gravity, significantly improving the bike's agility.

The piston is lighter and more robust, thanks to a structure derived from Formula 1 called "box-in-box", which enables a reduction in vibrations and an increase in performance.

The piston pin is coated with a Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) treatment to minimize friction and wear.

The camshafts were developed with a new profile to boost performance, especially at low speeds, and to provide an improved power delivery.

The cylinder features a new design for the water jackets to improve the removal of heat and increase the efficiency of the whole cooling system.

The head has been completely redesigned both in terms of the ports and combustion chamber shape, in relation to the needs of the new engine sizes and is also more compact externally.

The starter motor has been significantly improved and is more powerful and lighter compared to the previous models.

The balancer shaft has been redesigned to work in harmony with the new crankshaft as well as to reduce weight.

The intake tract has been redesigned for the new engine sizes to guarantee better fuel supply and to improve fuel atomization, particularly at low speeds.

Exhaust:

The silencer has been redesigned with new internal passages and a larger diameter of the manifold connection hose. The new design is matched with the new engine displacements to provide optimum power while retaining its quietness. USA models will contain a spark arrestor as well.

Chassis

Fork:

The Sachs USD ф 48mm fork has been further developed in close collaboration between Beta and Sach's engineers and feature numerous important innovations: a new design of the compression piston with "three slot" geometry in order to improve the oil flow and make it more direct so as to absorb violent shocks more progressively. To improve the general smoothness of the fork, particularly on initial impacts, a spring-support release system has been included to eliminate rotational friction, the design of the sleeves and bushings has been modified increasing the distance between the slider and the bushings, also reducing their height. Finally, the spring profile has been redesigned to guarantee better insertion inside the sleeve. Valving has been improved to increasing precision.

Rear Shock:

A new internal piston with oil passages that have been redesigned to improve its flow and reduce overheating during operation. This means that the shock absorber offers more stable performance, precise and reliable even under very intense use.

Handlebar Pad:

Ideal for the most extreme off-road riding and compliant with the standards required by FIM and AMA regulations.

Seat:

The padding has been redesigned with softer foam

Graphics:

The renewed look streamlines and adds character, maintaining the classical Beta colors.

2015 430 RR

2015 RS Dual Sport 4 StrokeThe popular RS Dual Sport models are also all new including three different displacements being offered for 2015. RS models share all of the engine updates as the new RR models and are available as a 390, 430, or 500.

RS models continue to lead the "Dirt Bike with a Plate" category offering more off road ability than the competition by offering the same engine, frame, and suspension (including linkage) package as the Off Road RR models. The list of differences between the RR and RS is very short.
All RS models come standard with the Trail Tech Voyager GPS

RS models are fitted with cooling fan kits for the extreme Dual Sport conditions. The fan keeps engine temps down while going across the Mojave or plowing the silt beds of Baja. Other included features are aggressive Michelin Enduro tires that are designed for 90% off road and 10% on road.

2015 RR 2 Stroke

The 2015 RR Enduro 2-stroke range has also evolved, the 250 version featuring certain technical innovations and the 300 version featuring special parts from the 2014 Racing model.

The objective here is to increase the smoothness and improving power from the bottom to the top end making the "right" power available to the rider at all times and under any condition.

Bike Of The Year is Back!

Engines

The 2015 RR 2-stroke engines have undergone some changes aimed at even-better control of engine management, without reducing performance in terms of lightness and power typical of 2-stroke engines with a high output of power.

300 RR 2-Stroke: The engine comes directly from the 2014 RR Race Edition and includes a new cylinder, combustion chamber and CDI.

In particular, the reduced width of the exhaust port and better sealing of the power valve provides improved throttle response and excellent linear power without interfering in any way with the maximum power and torque figures.

The combustion-chamber profile, together with the digital electronic control unit continue to optimize engine output in every stage of operation with primary objective to increase performance and ride-ability of the bike.

250 RR 2 Stroke: The engine's exhaust valve adjustment system has been modified, increasing the number of adjustment springs from 1 to 2 in parallel, as in the 300cc engine. This change significantly improves engine output, optimizing the opening of the exhaust valve at every stage of operation.

Exhaust:

A new silencer for the 250 RR offers a smaller diameter internal pipe compared to the 300 RR which improves the precision of response to the throttle and increases peak revs.

Chassis

Fork:

The Sachs USD ф 48mm fork has been further developed in close collaboration between Beta and Sach's engineers and feature numerous important innovations: a new design of the compression piston with "three slot" geometry in order to improve the oil flow and make it more direct so as to absorb violent shocks more progressively. To improve the general smoothness of the fork, particularly on initial impacts, a spring-support release system has been included to eliminate rotational friction, the design of the sleeves and bushings has been modified increasing the distance between the slider and the bushings, also reducing their height. Finally, the spring profile has been redesigned to guarantee better insertion inside the sleeve. Valving has been improved to increasing precision.

Shock absorber:

A new internal piston with oil passages that have been redesigned to improve its flow and reduce overheating during operation. This means that the shock absorber offers more stable performance, precise and reliable even under very intense use.

Handlebar Pad:

Ideal for the most extreme off-road riding and compliant with the standards required by FIM and AMA regulations.

Seat:

The padding has been redesigned with softer foam

Graphics:

The renewed look streamlines and adds character, maintaining the classical Beta colors.

Returning for 2015 is Beta's exclusive BYOB or Build Your Own Beta program. The program allows buyers to custom build their new Beta online. The custom Beta is shipped to the Beta dealer of their choice roughly thirty days after the customer's order has been submitted.

Download our 2015 Model Overview below:
2015 Model OverviewMore information about the 2015 Beta models and the BYOB program can be found at www.betausa.com

More pictures can be found at www.ambetaimages.com
2015 Model Introduction
2015 Model OverviewMore information about the 2015 Beta models and the BYOB program can be found at www.betausa.com

More pictures can be found at www.ambetaimages.com

940.jpg

Prices of the 2015 models will be released the first part of July.

I'll tell you what, Beta is making ground on their bikes. With good bikes, options and talent putting them on the podiums, people are going to buy these more. They just need to start networking them more, so you have more local shops. I see they sold out and that has to make them fell good. Now with the additions of more options, they will get saturated in more disciplines. I can see a Beta someday siting in my stable.:ride:

I'll tell you what, Beta is making ground on their bikes. With good bikes, options and talent putting them on the podiums, people are going to buy these more. They just need to start networking them more, so you have more local shops. I see they sold out and that has to make them fell good. Now with the additions of more options, they will get saturated in more disciplines. I can see a Beta someday siting in my stable.:ride:

They don't want to be big/huge, the want to sell out every year and not have left over inventory they need to discount to get rid of. Like other brands that have 3 year old new models on the showroom... Thats not what they are into. Each bike is hand built by one tech/assembler. If the bike doesn't test on the day he finishes he buys the beer for the whole company that night. Was a great inside article on the wire harness tech, he had three bikes where you put on the brakes and the light didn't work. Was rattled for days by everyone at the factory. Good family fun....
Thats what separates these bikes from others. They are coming along nice, and Cody Webb is doing a good job along with Gerston. :rocker:

Pics or I'm moving out Daddy....

The whole idea of no pictures is so you go to the web site and look. :bonk:
Otherwise you are not that interested in them and need to be bottle fed. :thinking:

They don't want to be big/huge, the want to sell out every year and not have left over inventory they need to discount to get rid of. Like other brands that have 3 year old new models on the showroom... Thats not what they are into. Each bike is hand built by one tech/assembler. If the bike doesn't test on the day he finishes he buys the beer for the whole company that night. Was a great inside article on the wire harness tech, he had three bikes where you put on the brakes and the light didn't work. Was rattled for days by everyone at the factory. Good family fun....
Thats what separates these bikes from others. They are coming along nice, and Cody Webb is doing a good job along with Gerston. :rocker:

Nick Burson too right? Ex-Husky pilot... I like what they're doing... :thumb:

How's the beta treating you?
Rack loves his burg except for when it won't start. :smirk:
What can I say.... I loved my Huskys but I truly believe the Husaberg FE570 is the baddest
Dual sport ever made. The Beta 300rr, for me, is perfection in the two-stroke 300 catagory.
Slightly lower seat height is a plus for woods, it's very light and nimble feeling. The motor is
perfect for woods. Plenty of grunt for my slow ass plus there's a switch on the bars for two different
power settings. The bright red colors means it will stick out in a sea of orange...ha ha.. no disrespect
for those orange thingys as there's a reason that so many people own them....isn't there? :noidea:
Here's a clip of my slow ass.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0psuhkpq3M