2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

Are the liveing conditions true? We heard rumors that the living conditions were horrible for the athletes. Then not just the living conditions the events themselves were verry poor and dangerouse. What have you heard?

Heard Shawn whited backed out do to dangerous conditions. Then heard by the other boarders that he backed out cause he just didn't want to loose :noidea:

Heard Shawn whited backed out do to dangerous conditions. Then heard by the other boarders that he backed out cause he just didn't want to loose :noidea:

Watching some of the qualifying, crashes and injuries that have occurred. My guess is the older wiser Shawn White made a good decision. The young kids with an ego and a hard on are looking for recognition. If they want recognition, they all know the cr500af is the best bike to get it on. It has the most power and most riders are afraid of them. They really should give it a try. Oh wait, damn where was I.

:thinking:
Oh yeah, Winter Olympics Sochi. Looking forward to Supercross tonight.

Last edited:

James

Staff member
He only backed out of one event due to it being to dangerous. With the amount of injuries that they've had on that section I don't blame him. Plus he has his eyes on a different event where he's going to try to get his 3rd gold.

Watching some of the qualifying, crashes and injuries that have occurred. My guess is the older wiser Shawn White made a good decision. The young kids with an ego and a hard on are looking for recognition. If they want recognition, they all know the cr500af is the best bike to get it on. It has the most power and most riders are afraid of them. They really should give it a try. Oh wait, damn where was I.

:thinking:
Oh yeah, Winter Olympics Sochi. Looking forward to Supercross tonight.
So I posted a commet about the Olympics. Which I thought was a legitimate question. Then you post a commet about the CR500af. Its like you are trying to call me out. I did nothing wrong here!

So I posted a commet about the Olympics. Which I thought was a legitimate question. Then you post a commet about the CR500af. Its like you are trying to call me out. I did nothing wrong here!

Nobody said you did.

There have been several posts by many that have tried to get you to understand Dba and how it does or doesn't flow.

Nobody is calling you out.

If you pay attention and follow the asshats on Dba. You will soon realize that EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY phucks with everyone on here.

There are no personal attacks.

Nobody is being malicious.

Everyone here is just having a little Internet banter and having fun.

For the most part everyone here has met in person or rode dirt bikes with someone from DBA over the years.

So lighten up Francis

http://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k

I feel like I am in trouble that's all. I would love to hang out with everyone here. I can learn a lot of things by doing so. Riding places and being apart of the family. I respect all types of riding. I see your videos or the types of riding you do and it makes me want to learn more about it. :thumb:
:focus:

I feel like I am in trouble that's all. I would love to hang out with everyone here. I can learn a lot of things by doing so. Riding places and being apart of the family. I respect all types of riding. I see your videos or the types of riding you do and it makes me want to learn more about it. :thumb:
:focus:

Be careful what you ask for about being apart of the family. M:33 has knocked up my niece and has been doing JMach's mom for over a year now. :prof:

James

Staff member
I feel like I am in trouble that's all.......I respect all types of riding.
Lose the CR500 propaganda speak that you have in pretty much every single post and learn to respect all sizes of bikes and people will lay off of you. Everyone is so over the CR500 as you did nothing but shove it down our throats for the past month or so.
Be careful what you ask for about being apart of the family. M:33 has knocked up my niece and has been doing JMach's mom for over a year now. :prof:
And I banged the shit out of both them bitches too! Jmac moved out and I almost got invited to Rack's family reunion.... legendary shit right there... legendary :ride:
:facepalm: