2013 racewear

racewear picks

• Total voters
Just do what I do - get your old Levis and cut them short- and I mean "ball hugging short" - then toss your boots on and line up at the gate. When the Fellers say, "Dude, those shorts are dang short". You tell 'Em, dang right they're short! And then bust out a sub 1 minute lap! This is the tuff part, you have to podium. Then you say, "I've been working real hard but my ball hugging Levi's really made a diff!"
Oh, and by the way, you're welcome for this informative post.

Just do what I do - get your old Levis and cut them short- and I mean "ball hugging short" - then toss your boots on and line up at the gate. When the Fellers say, "Dude, those shorts are dang short". You tell 'Em, dang right they're short! And then bust out a sub 1 minute lap! This is the tuff part, you have to podium. Then you say, "I've been working real hard but my ball hugging Levi's really made a diff!"

:lol: :cry: :lol:
"sub 1 minute lap" :lol:

I have never been a bunyack so I do not believe in going out and getting the newest, brightest fashions on the racks. Now my boy is another story as he is getting all new Troy Lee stuff he picked out for Christmas as he looks like a stuffed sausage in his current gear. I hope he stops growing one of these days; bikes, gear, etc. I need to get some new pants for me and I like the over the boot style but I have a hard time finding something I like. The pants I have now I have had for 5 years and they are getting a bit thin in the knees from some kneeling exercises I have done in the past. :devil:

:shocked: ball HUGGIN?? I'm thinkin more like ball HANGIN... get to the gate, stand up, your left nut drops out, then the right, the fellas get a good look at that junk and start starin and shit then the gate drops THEN the sub 1 minute shizzle begins... some of em might even admit to stayin back to get a longer look!!! :cool:...... :prof:

:shocked: ball HUGGIN?? I'm thinkin more like ball HANGIN... get to the gate, stand up, your left nut drops out, then the right, the fellas get a good look at that junk and start starin and shit then the gate drops THEN the sub 1 minute shizzle begins... some of em might even admit to stayin back to get a longer look!!! :cool:...... :prof:
Bwahahaha - that's all I got :lol::lol:

I think the name of their racing team is the........... DAISY DUKE - NUT POPPIN race Team .... :ride: ..... :smirk:

I think yamadogyz had enough and is done with this thread...

Good Luck on what ever gear you get and when racing it is good to have good equipment under and attached to you.