2013 racewear

racewear picks

• Total voters
So I'm trying to decide what I wanna get for next year. This is what I am going to pick from, not outside recommendations.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/2013-Fox-360-Combo-Machina
FOX 360
FX3-360-COMBO-8_is.jpg

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/2013-Fox-180-HC-Dirtpaw-Combo-Giant-Vented
FOX 180
FX3-180-COMBO-3_is.jpg
http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/2013-Shift-Faction-Combo
SHIFT FRACTION
SH3-F-COMBO-1_is.jpghttp://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/2013-Shift-Strike-Combo
SHIFT STRIKE
SH3-S-COMBO-2_sw1_Green.jpg

Now, I have had some dirty thoughts on this Alias stuff so I'll put it up for suggestion. If it has an overwhelming win, then I'll put it on this list.
http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/Alias-A1-Combo
ALIAS A1
ALS-A1-COMBO-2_is.jpg

One Industries Vapor series. :prof:

Though I do own the set.
01061-01070-009-fox-racing-youth-360-combo-machina-orange.jpg

One Industries Vapor series. :prof:

Though I do own the set.
01061-01070-009-fox-racing-youth-360-combo-machina-orange.jpg
The I didn't really like the ONE stuff's reviews in TWMX, mostly because they reportedly suffered in long longevity, and last year I competed in 33 events :lol: total of 142 gate drops. But I really like the look of the FOX 360 race wear, it took my vote. Good input :thumb: thanks
I buy last years stuff discounted.... The fastest local kids wear duct taped gear and invest more in to their riding..
Protection is key, shouldn't have to tell you that of course. I'll drop the money on a new set of racewear to keep a couple unnecessary scars off. If you can find me any of that stuff (except the FOX 180) from last year marked down I'd be grateful. I'm having some trouble finding it, no ebay.

wear what you have till its worn out! I went way over board and bought 4 sets of gear last year, didn't make me go any faster, but that money could have bought a lot of fuel and tires, or been most of the way to a suspension revalve which all would help my speed.

wear what you have till its worn out! I went way over board and bought 4 sets of gear last year, didn't make me go any faster, but that money could have bought a lot of fuel and tires, or been most of the way to a suspension revalve which all would help my speed.

My jersey is endlessly stitched from accidents and stained and the numbers are coming lose and I have one set. My pants are stained to hell with wear marks on everything, and the buckle is held on with waterproof glue because it was torn off when my scrotum hit the foot peg. My gloves' velcro is mearly holding. There is a reason I need to replace this stuff. My suspension was rebuilt by FCR with my stock valving comfortable and I have a sponsorship deal through them to have any work done dirt cheap. I need protection, not advise on what to blow the little cash I have to kick start next year on until I can work again.

The I didn't really like the ONE stuff's reviews in TWMX, mostly because they reportedly suffered in long longevity, and last year I competed in 33 events :lol: total of 142 gate drops. But I really like the look of the FOX 360 race wear, it took my vote. Good input :thumb: thanks

Protection is key, shouldn't have to tell you that of course. I'll drop the money on a new set of racewear to keep a couple unnecessary scars off. If you can find me any of that stuff (except the FOX 180) from last year marked down I'd be grateful. I'm having some trouble finding it, no ebay.

They dont make gear like they used to... I have answer gear thats 15yrs old that I still use, the new stuff I bought is not so durable to say the least. You no longer get padding inside unless you pay extra for it...... So I just buy whats discounted and save the coin..

My jersey is endlessly stitched from accidents and stained and the numbers are coming lose and I have one set. My pants are stained to hell with wear marks on everything, and the buckle is held on with waterproof glue because it was torn off when my scrotum hit the foot peg. My gloves' velcro is mearly holding. There is a reason I need to replace this stuff. My suspension was rebuilt by FCR with my stock valving comfortable and I have a sponsorship deal through them to have any work done dirt cheap. I need protection, not advise on what to blow the little cash I have to kick start next year on until I can work again.
well then I would go discounted clearance rack. Or try and see if you can get a sponsorship, plenty of companies will reward you with a 50% if you're a serious racer.

well then I would go discounted clearance rack. Or try and see if you can get a sponsorship, plenty of companies will reward you with a 50% if you're a serious racer.
Unless its one of those above I'm not up for it. Those are the gear brands proven best in my eyes.

Mike, I like a lot of stuff think and durable. For example, I don't wear knee, elbow, kidney protection or a hard chest protector. More than likely I wouldn't be running a leatt either if my parents weren't so persistent on it. I like the stuff that just protects myself from abrasion, that's light and soft.

Unless its one of those above I'm not up for it. Those are the gear brands proven best in my eyes.

Mike, I like a lot of stuff think and durable. For example, I don't wear knee, elbow, kidney protection or a hard chest protector. More than likely I wouldn't be running a leatt either if my parents weren't so persistent on it. I like the stuff that just protects myself from abrasion, that's light and soft.

So anything will work? :noidea:

Just because it is discounted doesn't mean it won't protect you:picard: it usally means it was last years gear that they are trying to clear out to make way for the new gear. Come on now JYD :gibbs: no one is saying buy the cheapest shit that wal-mart carries that was made by some 10 Chinese girl. They are simply saying you don't have to buy the latest gear released yesterday to make you look good. Don't make me come back here, I will get Big Ray to smack the shit out of you :prof:

Just because it is discounted doesn't mean it won't protect you:picard: it usally means it was last years gear that they are trying to clear out to make way for the new gear. Come on now JYD :gibbs: no one is saying buy the cheapest shit that wal-mart carries that was made by some 10 Chinese girl. They are simply saying you don't have to buy the latest gear released yesterday to make you look good. Don't make me come back here, I will get Big Ray to smack the shit out of you :prof:
No no no, I'm saying I want something from FOX or shift and MAYBE alias because I think they are the best brands, and I want something light that will protect my skin.

This thread is crash and burn, James feel free to delete.

No no no, I'm saying I want something from FOX or shift and MAYBE alias because I think they are the best brands, and I want something light that will protect my skin.

This thread is crash and burn, James feel free to delete.

How do you still vouch for fox when you just said your 2012 gear is tattered and worn. Burn that ish and try a new brand :thumb: