Pro 2012 Supercross Dirt Bike Addicts Contest!!

only we were supposed to set up $20 each and no one has seemed to poney up... I have my $20 ready to go. I know Mike and Buck are good for it, how bout the rest of you sucka's :smirk:

AS I have mentioned before, I say we all put it in DBA's paypal account and you (Jimmy) give away 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the amount in DBA swag. Its a win win, your site gets cash for merch and as we wear your merch it advertise's and we get DBA gear. Shortshift has about all but wore out that DBA hoodie :lol:

:noidea: no brainer if you ask me.
like I said before, I'm in.

Shall I PayPal you my $20 James?

It was optional... not everyone has to.. but i may pitch in on that one :smirk:
like I said before, I'm in.

Shall I PayPal you my $20 James?
Jax, if that's what you guys want to do, I'm fine with it. :thumb:

You can send money via this, just make sure to include a note as to what it's for.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/sponsors/donate.html

are we talking about the outdoor or the current SX season :noidea: let me know which one, I know it doesn't seem fare now since I am spankin everyones a$$ cough, cough buck :smirk:

James

Staff member
are we talking about the outdoor or the current SX season :noidea: let me know which one, I know it doesn't seem fare now since I am spankin everyones a$$ cough, cough buck :smirk:
Tell you what, if everyone is cool with it, I'll front a shirt for the SX winner and then we do it right for the MX contest. :noidea:

only we were supposed to set up $20 each and no one has seemed to poney up... I have my $20 ready to go. I know Mike and Buck are good for it, how bout the rest of you sucka's :smirk:

AS I have mentioned before, I say we all put it in DBA's paypal account and you (Jimmy) give away 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the amount in DBA swag. Its a win win, your site gets cash for merch and as we wear your merch it advertise's and we get DBA gear. Shortshift has about all but wore out that DBA hoodie :lol:

:noidea: no brainer if you ask me.

Oh, Pfffft! F Yeah! I'm up for that!

Spank this! Don't forget it's best 11 out of 17, and I have been kicking your ass lately, Chumley! Buwahahaha!

Spank this! Don't forget it's best 11 out of 17, and I have been kicking your ass lately, Chumley! Buwahahaha!
:timeout:

hmmm

Aside from the last race you beat me on and the race before that we tied, the rest welllllll....:whip::moon:
jax409 2012 Supercross Free Season​
jax409​
172.00 167.00 167.00 164.00 164.00 159.00 158.00 181.00 183.00 204.00 0.00 -- -- -- -- -- --

buckrun 2012 Supercross Free Season​
buckrun​
149.00 134.00 144.00 151.00 134.00 149.00 126.00 174.00 183.00 217.00 0.00 -- -- -- -- -- -- 1561