Pro 2012 Indy SX

I looked up prices through delta and it was $801 round trip :banghead: Def not gonna go lol that isnt worth going to redbud for that much. Maybe you can get cheaper tickets through DBA ?

James

Staff member
I looked up prices through delta and it was $801 round trip :banghead: Def not gonna go lol that isnt worth going to redbud for that much. Maybe you can get cheaper tickets through DBA ?
See above, check with United, they have service to South Bend.

James

Staff member
Damn maybe I will have to just drive to stl lol Where's the priceline negotiator when you need him :lol:
:lol: It'll take you ~2 hours to drive to STL and 3 hours to fly to South Bend with a Chicago layover. :bonk:

Wow it's almost cheaper to just fly.

It's ~375 miles one way to Redbud from STL. So 750 miles round trip, at 15 mpg and $4 per gallon; that's $200. A ticket is $250. :lol: Plus you shave off 3 hours of travel time.

:lol: It'll take you ~2 hours to drive to STL and 3 hours to fly to South Bend with a Chicago layover. :bonk:

Wow it's almost cheaper to just fly.

It's ~375 miles one way to Redbud from STL. So 750 miles round trip, at 15 mpg and $4 per gallon; that's $200. A ticket is $250. :lol: Plus you shave off 3 hours of travel time.

Wow lol also if you factor in wear and tear on the truck you save even more. 3,000 miles its time for an oil change which is about $32 if I change it myself, then you might run into other mechanical wear, so a flights cheap if you think about it