Husqvarna 2012 Husqvarna... ugly... but the price is right :smirk:

yeah the huskys did pretty bad in the 2012 250f shootout 4 dirt bike magazine. they said they were no better than a 2005 jap bike. and the husaburgs are good too, for trail riding. and you can get them for a low price now cus they imported too many for 2011 and are trying to get rid of them.

If you follow the enduro series the Husabergs are much better than just trail bikes.....KTM's are #1 with Bergs in 2nd with few JAPanese bikes to be seen except for 1 Yamaha. PLUS, thT IS ALL Husaberg makes is enduros of which make for a pretty nice desert ride :smirk:

The looks aren't horrible but does anyone else think it'd be a beotch to clean?

are you talking about the husaburg? cus if you are, I always thaught the same thing!. just the way that the engine is in all. thats really a big turn off for me. and i have about 3 or 4 friends that have them, and they have all have had some sort of problem with them

I would ride the wr300... thats about it, I dont want to show up to the track with some gay looking starship thats TXQ511 or whatever the hell it is... Someone needs to set down the crack pipe and quit there job in R&D

are you talking about the husaburg? cus if you are, I always thaught the same thing!. just the way that the engine is in all. thats really a big turn off for me. and i have about 3 or 4 friends that have them, and they have all have had some sort of problem with them

Exactly, all the notches in the engine and such would be a pain! You'd have to clean it with a toothbrush

And the biggest turn-off is because you can't clean it.....:thinking:......:shocked:......it appreas you haven't attended a CDA class of "polishing while on the stand" yet. I've seen his work, it's rather outstanding! :thumb:

I dont know what those dirt bike guys are talking about. I got to ride the 2012 TC250 and thought it was absolutely awesome. The only complaint I had about it was it has a really twitch front end but thats easily fixed with a steering damper. But I am an in the dust guy I dont get to see clean air much so maybe thats why I like the TC250

I dont know what those dirt bike guys are talking about. I got to ride the 2012 TC250 and thought it was absolutely awesome. The only complaint I had about it was it has a really twitch front end but thats easily fixed with a steering damper. But I am an in the dust guy I dont get to see clean air much so maybe thats why I like the TC250

I'm with you, nothing wrong with Husky's except that whatever they've done to them that will not allow them to race "state-side"... that's a little screwy... :noidea:

I'm with you, nothing wrong with Husky's except that whatever they've done to them that will not allow them to race "state-side"... that's a little screwy... :noidea:

I heard the TC250 is homologated to race the AMA nationals. I think they didnt import enough of them so the AMA considered them "WORKS" bikes. Which is why they wouldn't let them race.

I heard the TC250 is homologated to race the AMA nationals. I think they didnt import enough of them so the AMA considered them "WORKS" bikes. Which is why they wouldn't let them race.

You are correct, I remember that now that you mention it.

Kymco motors from China in the New 449/511! :spin:
BMW had to many on the shelf so they gave them to Husqvarna to make something out of them. That's why the BMW Dual Sport 450 was scraped.

Personally, i think the 2010's are a better looking bike.. that just my biased opinion. :smirk:

The reason we picked a husqvarna, is for the prices, we saved 5K from buying a 2010 Husky in 2012. :) I'm really happy with mine.