2011 TDay in the Dez

please tell me you at least brought a DBA flag to fly on someones rig to make it easy to find james. if not rez might have to loan his out :smirk:

No activity for a week. I think the vibrations, and bouncing around on a bike, would not be what the Doctor ordered.:prof:

I got all four of mine cut out and was at the drag strip that night watching test and tune night and drinking beer he will be fine :prof: throw a couple Hydrocodo's down his throat and load up :smirk:

I got all four of mine cut out and was at the drag strip that night watching test and tune night and drinking beer he will be fine :prof: throw a couple Hydrocodo's down his throat and load up :smirk:

Standing at the drag strip, and physical activity, are 2 different things. He's up now, and way swollen. He'll be living on his Vicodins for a couple days, and I would imagine he'll feel fine by Friday, but I'm not taking the chance of pushing too soon, and have him relapse, and miss any school next week.:moon:

Standing at the drag strip, and physical activity, are 2 different things. He's up now, and way swollen. He'll be living on his Vicodins for a couple days, and I would imagine he'll feel fine by Friday, but I'm not taking the chance of pushing too soon, and have him relapse, and miss any school next week.:moon:

Everyone has their own tolerance of pain...It took me several days to recoop. had itdone on Fri, had the weekend plus Mon & Tues off due to swelling, my mouth hurt from the jarring after each step I took just from walking. :prof:.....:cry:....