2011 TDay in the Dez

You never talked about them.... :prof:
And I don't consider Rez a Husky rider any more, Husky Owner yes, Rider :thinking: not any more. I bet he hasn't kicked it since he purchased the Rezaberg.

Well Rez hasn't ridden the berg much. So if he is not a husky rider and apparently he's not a berg rider, what is he? :noidea:

ron-jeremy.jpg
By the way, what does all of this have to do with the TDay thread :thinking:

Nothing, I have broke 1000 posts and am going Ron Jeremy on your hole!

You see that little split in the lower left corner of the fuse? The only way to see it with the naked eye was to strip the plastic off both sides. Tell me, I am an ASS for not replacing them.
DSC07722.jpg

You need macro mode for the close up shots. This is one blurry picture on my end. :smirk:
You see that little split in the lower left corner of the fuse? The only way to see it with the naked eye was to strip the plastic off both sides. Tell me, I am an ASS for not replacing them.
DSC07722.jpg

You're all on my list now...except 530, but I'll give him some time ..... :rolleyes:.....:moon:

as for kicking the Husky...I did the other day, when I walked by, it made me think of the R'snake canyon ride and the problems I had so "I kicked it". :prof:
Cool, I like being on a list...:smirk:

What have I missed here? Been out of touch for the last several days as I had to work. :lol: What list is everyone on?
You're all on my list now...except 530, but I'll give him some time ..... :rolleyes:.....:moon:

as for kicking the Husky...I did the other day, when I walked by, it made me think of the R'snake canyon ride and the problems I had so "I kicked it". :prof: