2011 TDay in the Dez

Great. That was not my intention to make everybody look like pussies. Next time I will ride ahead and no one will know what I ride up or off. Or I will go do these stunts when no one is around..:prof:
This is a ridiculous statement Dave. You ride anyway you want. If others want to emulate you, that is their decision, not your responsibility. I for one am envious of your talent and love to watch you do stuff. Don't stop because it affects what others do. Now Rack on the other hand...:devil::thinking::moon:

This is a ridiculous statement Dave. You ride anyway you want. If others want to emulate you, that is there decision, not your responsibility. I for one am envious of your talent and love to watch you do stuff. Don't stop because it affects what others do. Now Rack on the other hand...:devil::thinking::moon:

Honestly Geek...I don't think those were his intentions ... I think he might have been doing a little "wankering" in his comments :devil:....:smirk:

ok here is the last of the vids for this trip. its a highlight video so short clips of this and that... enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VhefOyBgc
i derailed my own video with that comment... just to be clear i would never attempt sopmethng im not comfertable doing at my skill level. I looked at the video and the pics and i honestly think it wouldnt be that hard to go up it.... also ive launched off ledges higher then the geek drop already... jsut not in a tight little canyon like that.... now :ontopic:

This is a ridiculous statement Dave. You ride anyway you want. If others want to emulate you, that is there decision, not your responsibility. I for one am envious of your talent and love to watch you do stuff. Don't stop because it affects what others do. Now Rack on the other hand...:devil::thinking::moon:
:hug:

Honestly Geek...I don't think those were his intentions ... I think he might have been doing a little "wankering" in his comments :devil:....:smirk:
No I am serious..:prof:

i derailed my own video with that comment... just to be clear i would never attempt sopmethng im not comfertable doing at my skill level. I looked at the video and the pics and i honestly think it wouldnt be that hard to go up it.... also ive launched off ledges higher then the geek drop already... jsut not in a tight little canyon like that.... now :ontopic:
Going up is do able, just need to comit. I was told by my manager not to go up it, so "if" I do go up it, no body will be around to see and no video or pics will be taken...:prof:

:hug:

No I am serious..:prof:

Going up is do able, just need to comit. I was told by my manager not to go up it, so "if" I do go up it, no body will be around to see and no video or pics will be taken...:prof:

i learned about the commit rule many years ago riding skateboards/mtbikes/snowboarding/bmx/cliff diving. Even just rolling the geekslide takes that commit moment. its when you try to back out and freak out that things go wrong.

ps... jsut say so and 1 button press turns the camera off :devil:

i learned about the commit rule many years ago riding skateboards/mtbikes/snowboarding/bmx/cliff diving. Even just rolling the geekslide takes that commit moment. its when you try to back out and freak out that things go wrong.

ps... jsut say so and 1 button press turns the camera off :devil:
"If" I go up the Geek, I will only have one witness..........CDA Jr.