2011 Indy Dealer Expo

James

Staff member
Those video goggles are pretty sweet. :thumb:

I'm surprised that you didn't go off on a rant after that guy walked in front of you. :smirk:

I felt like telling that guy off but I also wanted to be invited back next year so I decided to behave. It looks like you are an administrator for the site, I don't know if you guys ever have do giveaways or anything like that but I would love to contribute No-Toil T-shirts or product if you do.

I felt like telling that guy off but I also wanted to be invited back next year so I decided to behave. It looks like you are an administrator for the site, I don't know if you guys ever have do giveaways or anything like that but I would love to contribute No-Toil T-shirts or product if you do.

we are having a DBA eastern ride day if you want to throw us some T-shirts for that... maybe a couple a give-aways?:thinking: :hail:

Dang - there's a might generous offer right there :thumb: Welcome to the site Notoilguy :cheers:

Welcome welcome welcome........Nice video...wish we had expos like that down here in SoCal, we only have (and not complaining, I love trucks nad buggies however) OFF ROAD expo's with few to no bikes. :cry: