Husqvarna 2011 Huskys

I'll put together a list of places to contact and things you might expect to find there. Cafe Husky.com is a good source of info.:thumb:

I belong to that site...most of the guys (if I'm not mistaken) are located in the midwest and east coast...am I right? In other words, not too many in California let alone SoCal...I'd appreciate the list...don't kill yourself doin gso. I know of a few that I've already dealt with, Uptite, Hall's in the Midwest and GP in San Diego.

I belong to that site...most of the guys (if I'm not mistaken) are located in the midwest and east coast...am I right? In other words, not too many in California let alone SoCal...I'd appreciate the list...don't kill yourself doin gso. I know of a few that I've already dealt with, Uptite, Hall's in the Midwest and GP in San Diego.
Yes I know you belong to that site (it's my job to know that). :smirk: No problem on putting together a list because I was going to do that anyway so all the guys new to the Husky fold have a good base of recomended dealers and parts suppliers.
You might be surprised by how many of us So Cal Huskys owners there are around. Many that are not to far from you. A lot of us are old District 37 racers that don't compete any more, we just enjoy getting out and riding.:thumb:

Yes I know you belong to that site (it's my job to know that). :smirk: No problem on putting together a list because I was going to do that anyway so all the guys new to the Husky fold have a good base of recomended dealers and parts suppliers.
You might be surprised by how many of us So Cal Huskys owners there are around. Many that are not to far from you. A lot of us are old District 37 racers that don't compete any more, we just enjoy getting out and riding.:thumb:

Let me clear up what I meant...not too many of the guys from the SoCal area interact on CafeHusky...I even created a thread to that affect asking who rides the desert but got nothing. :cry: As for Husky riders near me, I am realizing that more and more. There's a couple in Corona that I know of...Also, thanks for doing the list. :thumb:

that is a nice list rajo! :thumb: roost to you!

Thanks but I really can't take credit for the list, it has been an ongoing project by a great many of us in the Husky community. Husky has been a semi exoctic bike for many years and owenship was greatly enhanced by the steelar efforts of the community. They are becomeing more and more mainstream now but the bound shared by fellow riders is still pretty strong (actually it's one of the best things about owning a Husky).

Thanks but I really can't take credit for the list, it has been an ongoing project by a great many of us in the Husky community. Husky has been a semi exoctic bike for many years and owenship was greatly enhanced by the steelar efforts of the community. They are becomeing more and more mainstream now but the bound shared by fellow riders is still pretty strong (actually it's one of the best things about owning a Husky).

I had mentioned in an early post somewhere that I gave it a big consideration before buying my latest KTM.

Just got this in my Husqvarna newsletter...kind of cool! I'm thinkin Kriskringles (name I can't remember) would like this since he's got a Husky SM

cup3.jpg

My new "Furry Northern Dog". 2011 TE511

Attachments

• 100_1133.jpg
    100_1133.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_1165.jpg
    100_1165.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1137.jpg
    100_1137.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 42
My new "Furry Northern Dog". 2011 TE511

100_1146.jpg

Tel us all about it Jer...I may have already read about it on CH, not sure.. I'm goign to be in the market in the near future (Oct/Nov) and am leaning towards a TE511 if I buy new may consider a 449. I just don't like the limited fuel capacity design they currently have. THAT's my biggest gripe...other than that I'm good with it.

I've only ridden it twice off road. Both times were short three hour rides getting a feel for it and breaking in the motor and suspension. Really, though,there's
no problem adjusting to it. It's so easy to ride. The way it handles and the smooth responsive power make it a very easy adjustment especially considering
the fact that I'm coming off a 610. The FI works really well. Very responsive throttle. The CTS is for real. You notice it on really rocky terrain. Traction is
very good even with the shitty stock tires. The muffler is a monstrosity. I've got an FMF on order. I'll give more as I get more time on it but so far I love it.
Yes, you probably saw the vid I posted on CafeHusky.
http://youtu.be/7FR8t03AFks

I've only ridden it twice off road. Both times were short three hour rides getting a feel for it and breaking in the motor and suspension. Really, though,there's
no problem adjusting to it. It's so easy to ride. The way it handles and the smooth responsive power make it a very easy adjustment especially considering
the fact that I'm coming off a 610. The FI works really well. Very responsive throttle. The CTS is for real. You notice it on really rocky terrain. Traction is
very good even with the shitty stock tires. The muffler is a monstrosity. I've got an FMF on order. I'll give more as I get more time on it but so far I love it.
Yes, you probably saw the vid I posted on CafeHusky.
http://youtu.be/7FR8t03AFks

I did see that vid...the hill that went on and on and on...........What bike is it...with th single exhaust probably a 511??? I currently have a 94 610, I know what the power band is on it...not explosive but the traction is there when needed.

Camera angle playing tricks I guess because that long hill climb looks more like a dirt road going up a climb. Knarley though - :thinking:
I did see that vid...the hill that went on and on and on...........What bike is it...with th single exhaust probably a 511??? I currently have a 94 610, I know what the power band is on it...not explosive but the traction is there when needed.