Gas Gas 2011 Gas Gas 250 and 300 2 Strokers

They are nice, but what is the parts and service support like? Is it a buy 2 bikes so you can keep one working?

Probably like a Husky............parts on its way! it'll be here second Tuesday of next week....TRUST ME!

As for T-rav not hearing about this brand...how about TM, VOR, and I'm sure there are some others but I can't remember them!

Probably like a Husky............parts on its way! it'll be here second Tuesday of next week....TRUST ME!

As for T-rav not hearing about this brand...how about TM, VOR, and I'm sure there are some others but I can't remember them!

nope, nope and prolly not.

That looks like a nice bike do they make four strokes too?

Yes but no 450s with be imported this year. 250 4 stroke has a Yamaha motor.
The 4 strokes are ok but no point in getting one really since you can't plate it.

sweet the two strokes are awesome offroad bikes in the nasty stuff. they are no fire breathers but they are a force to be reconed with in techinical terrain.

sweet ride :thumb: i just found an article from 09 about the KTM, GasGas and Huskvarna 300's and am narrowing down which one i want! I know the KTM doesn't have a plate but the others i'm not sure of... anyone know for california?

No plates for anyone of them...butttt There are rumors of DI (Gas Gas) in the next couple years if that happens it whole new ball game. But its a definite wait and see.