2 Stroke 2011 150 or 250??

i didnt know that. all the ktm 200's i rode werent peppy at all! had a lot of bottom but know top! the only way i would consider a ktm 200 is if i put a fmf sst pipe on it, not sure if they even make if for the 200. ya im gana ride my buddys wen i heal up.

hahaha gotta love them whoops! sorry to hear that. anything serous?

good wen to the doc yesterday got the staples out start PT in 4 weeks if everything looks good.

James

Staff member
hahaha gotta love them whoops! sorry to hear that. anything serous?
Hahaha yeah the whoops are my favorite thing, oh wait....:crash:...:cry:...nevermind...:smirk:

Happened last June 29 and I got the final "You're stupid to ride MX again, but you're as good as you're going to get" from the doc a month or so ago. :thumb: I think the thread's in the Injured Riders section. :noidea: BTW there's a reason I like the saying "Dress for the crash and not the ride". :lol:

good wen to the doc yesterday got the staples out start PT in 4 weeks if everything looks good.
:shocked: Staples? I haven't had staples to close an incision since the 3rd grade, they still use those? Glad to hear it's progressing/healing like it should. :thumb:

hahaha ya staples they used them on my arm to i had like 24 ish or something in my arm lol. but i only had 12 this time. i asked and he said the staples hold better for deep incisions.

James

Staff member
hahaha ya staples they used them on my arm to i had like 24 ish or something in my arm lol. but i only had 12 this time. i asked and he said the staples hold better for deep incisions.
Yeah that makes sense, plus they leave cool looking scars. :P They used the dissolving ones in my clavicle incision, which was probably for the best as it's a 7" cut and I'm guessing that staples would have been pretty painful there. :cripple: Oh and they also put sutures (tape) on to help keep it together, however I didn't keep them on long enough. So now I have this super wide scar which is taking forever to "thicken" back up. :bonk: The doc did say though that if/when I get the plate taken out, he'd cut out the extra scar tissue. :devil: Anybody want a strip of bacon. :smirk::puke:

I had staples once, and they got infected(in the back of my head). They hurt so bad to get out of an infected wound! He basically had to pry them out with a screw driver like tool :shocked:

James

Staff member
I had staples once, and they got infected(in the back of my head). They hurt so bad to get out of an infected wound! He basically had to pry them out with a screw driver like tool :shocked:
Here's what they used on my elbow, still have it and the pin that was in there. I swear that that pin was just plain ole fencing wire. :lol:

MMMSR1.jpg

:picard: Talk about thread jack. :focus:

i had staples in my head had they used a reg staple my arm they used like pliers and a screw driver lol but my shoulder they used that thing. my head hurt but my arm and shoulder really didnt hurt to bad. i have about a 8" incision on both sides of my 4 arm used 20 something staples.

James

Staff member
i had staples in my head had they used a reg staple my arm they used like pliers and a screw driver lol but my shoulder they used that thing. my head hurt but my arm and shoulder really didnt hurt to bad. i have about a 8" incision on both sides of my 4 arm used 20 something staples.
:lol: You need to post up the xray from your avatar. You still have the hardware in your arm?

BTW how you received your Ti Club membership tee yet? :smirk:

IMG_20101007_231725.jpg

IMG_20101007_231746.jpg

yes still got it he said he wont take it out unless it starts giving me trouble same thing with the shoulder. hahahaha that shirt is AWESOME!!! how do i get 1?