250F 2008

Looks clean. What kind of ridding are you planning to do with it? I don't know if a 250 would haul my ass around tho. Prolly would around the track but not the desert wide open type thing.:smirk:

Looks pretty clean, but what is missing on the front of the frame? He has 2 bolts hanging out there. Stand is too plain, needs brighter colors:smirk:

James

Staff member
I'd say that $3,500 (or less) isn't to shabby, if everything is as claimed I'd go for it. :thumb: If he has the time and patience to make everything spotless, chances are the internals are also well taken care of.

Looks like he took off the skid plate. Thats the two bolts that are hanging down. I have a 2008 WR and like it. I have an issue with a clutch that I'm working out (Really grabby) Other then that I love the bike. Depending on what you weigh I would question if the 250 was enough bike. I'm 145# (without gear) and I have a craving for the 450 now.:thumb:

Yea i've never had a 250f but have a 400 now and don't think i would want anything smaller unless maybe for a track bike i also weigh 230 so that may make a diff.

If he has the time and patience to make everything spotless, chances are the internals are also well taken care of.

The thing I noticed was everything external was new... I'd rather see old plastics that were in good shape specally for a bike only 2 years old. I know if I go to sell my bike it's gonna look that good and I'll be the only one (besides you guys) that knows it's been through hell :devil:

Looks like a good deal to me though...lol

James

Staff member
The thing I noticed was everything external was new... I'd rather see old plastics that were in good shape specally for a bike only 2 years old. I know if I go to sell my bike it's gonna look that good and I'll be the only one (besides you guys) that knows it's been through hell :devil:
I was actually referring to the engine area being so clean, I know from personal experience that if you don't stay on top of it it's practically impossible to get that look back.

I was actually referring to the engine area being so clean, I know from personal experience that if you don't stay on top of it it's practically impossible to get that look back.

Very true Jazz. That owner obviously payed attention to at least a few things. :thumb: