2 Stroke 2008 300 xcw new owner

well the PO gave me a bunch of maxima superM, like 3 gallons, video is uploading right now, no pics today she muddy right now haha, going through all these extra parts right now cleaning extra plastics and whatnot ill get pics soon, dont make fun of the grip tape on the frame guy went full retard a pair of frame gaurds will take care of that

did you ask what the bike was jetted for or even if it was jetted? never assume the jetting is good in a bike when its bought.. :facepalm:
yeh he told me dont change the jetting and run it 32:1, but i was talkin to my buddy about it might go one richer on the pilot but im gonna clean the carb tommorow see if that does the trick

First step is to check the plug and see what it looks like and then go from there.

also whats the deal with the red button on the right? I mean why aren't you using it :smirk:

IMG_2048_zpsbe08a280.jpg

IMG_2051_zps5eb3b2ef.jpg

IMG_2053_zps303db3bb.jpg

IMG_2055_zpse1caf481.jpg

IMG_2057_zpsab3783ef.jpg

IMG_2059_zps61c5891f.jpg

IMG_2060_zps8a5242c9.jpg

try adjusting the mix screw just a tad, quarter turn or so inward if the cleaning doesnt fix it.
downloaded the service manual will be first on my list tommorow spend so much time cleaning today didnt want to be in the dark so i called it a day
First step is to check the plug and see what it looks like and then go from there.

also whats the deal with the red button on the right? I mean why aren't you using it :smirk:
oh the red button, you will see soon. trust me, im a doctor