250F 2007 WR 250 F - Front Brake Caliper Hanger

Ya really glad I had that skid plate. :prof: just found out that now I need throttle cables as well. I'll post all the pictures when I get them uploaded. :banana::blah:
:thinking: Somebody made mention of that when expecting the dirt that needed to be buffed out...:devil:

James

Staff member
You could be cutting fire wood on the ranch for next years meet!!! 25 cents a log:smirk:
:shocked: 25 cents? Come on give me a break, more like 10 cents. :P

So yama, Rack was telling me that he's buying the parts and you get to fix it yourself. :thumb: Holler if you need help.

:shocked: 25 cents? Come on give me a break, more like 10 cents. :P

So yama, Rack was telling me that he's buying the parts and you get to fix it yourself. :thumb: Holler if you need help.

I tried that approach, and had to buy a carb for what the rookie broke. Those duties have been re-evaluated. :prof:

James

Staff member
I tried that approach, and had to buy a carb for what the rookie broke. Those duties have been re-evaluated. :prof:
:lol: Well that sucks, however you have to learn sometime. :noidea: Better now then later, dad's still paying for the screw-ups, so when you end up having to pay for it yourself, you'll know what you're doing. :smirk:

:lol: Well that sucks, however you have to learn sometime. :noidea: Better now then later, dad's still paying for the screw-ups, so when you end up having to pay for it yourself, you'll know what you're doing. :smirk:

I've gone to letting him wash, and do basic service, ie; airfilter, chain adjust and lube, air pressure check, spokes, and all fluids. I know I learned at some point, I just don't remember at what age.:noidea:

CDA dad advice - I told my kid when he started out riding that I would buy his parts. Then came a time when he was older and a better rider, that I would buy his broken parts if he broke them doing a section that was a little over his head that I made him try. If he broke them doing something stupid (or a normal crash) he was buying his own parts. Once I rebuilt the 250 and handed it over to him, I told him he is on his own.....I do help him on doing the maintenance by guiding him on how it's done..

James

Staff member
CDA dad advice - I told my kid when he started out riding that I would buy his parts. Then came a time when he was older and a better rider, that I would buy his broken parts if he broke them doing a section that was a little over his head that I made him try. If he broke them doing something stupid (or a normal crash) he was buying his own parts. Once I rebuilt the 250 and handed it over to him, I told him he is on his own.....I do help him on doing the maintenance by guiding him on how it's done..
I was referring to working on the bike, not riding skills. I do like your way though. :thumb:

Wow, so you are Mr. Miyagi now, Wax on, wax off. :P