RM250 2006 RM250 Troubles

I have a 2006 two stoke rm250. Bike had been sitting for a while but started right up took it for a quick ride shut it off now it won't start again. I put a brand new NGK plug in it cleaned the carb checked all the wiring connections (kill switch ect) but still nothing. Along with the not firing issue I went the change the oil and noticed it was a silver color. Pulled the clutch out and the teeth have a little mushrooming on them but it doesn't seem to bad. If I put the bike in gear and push it with the clutch in the bike wont roll freely so im pretty sure the clutch is shot. Would this have anything to do with why the bike wont start? It seems like it wouldn't because I start the bike in neutral but its just an idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

I have a 2006 two stoke rm250. Bike had been sitting for a while but started right up took it for a quick ride shut it off now it won't start again. I put a brand new NGK plug in it cleaned the carb checked all the wiring connections (kill switch ect) but still nothing. Along with the not firing issue I went the change the oil and noticed it was a silver color. Pulled the clutch out and the teeth have a little mushrooming on them but it doesn't seem to bad. If I put the bike in gear and push it with the clutch in the bike wont roll freely so im pretty sure the clutch is shot. Would this have anything to do with why the bike wont start? It seems like it wouldn't because I start the bike in neutral but its just an idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
If oil is silver and metallic looking, it's aluminum, if it's more grayish looking, then it's water or coolant, and As far as the starting problem, I think I would concentrate more on the carb first, my first thought is some junk broke loose in carb and is causing your no start, it could be compression , but if it happened all of the sudden, I'd look at fuel issues first, by the way, nice choice for a bike.

If oil is silver and metallic looking, it's aluminum, if it's more grayish looking, then it's water or coolant, and As far as the starting problem, I think I would concentrate more on the carb first, my first thought is some junk broke loose in carb and is causing your no start, it could be compression , but if it happened all of the sudden, I'd look at fuel issues first, by the way, nice choice for a bike.
It was more of a grey color but I drained it all and changed it before I tool it on that ride and when I just drained it again and now its this color 1.jpg

so the clutch mushrooming is fine? What would make it not role with the clutch pressed?[/
the RM clutches are historically bad, notchy, grabby, I've owned a2005 since it was new and have never been impressed with the clutch, get the carb looked at , get it running, change the oil and ride it, then change the oil again after maybe 3 or 4 hours, see if it looks ok or not, and go from there.

the RM clutches are historically bad, notchy, grabby, I've owned a2005 since it was new and have never been impressed with the clutch, get the carb looked at , get it running, change the oil and ride it, then change the oil again after maybe 3 or 4 hours, see if it looks ok or not, and go from there.
What kind of oil do you usually run in your 05' and what kind of two stoke oil do you use to mix. 32:1 work pretty good?

What kind of oil do you usually run in your 05' and what kind of two stoke oil do you use to mix. 32:1 work pretty good?
5-30 motor oil, if you are in hot climate then go 10-30, make sure that there are NO friction inhibitors, and I use Motorex oil and run it at 50:1 on the RM, if you think that's lean I run my ktm at 60:1 as per factory recommendations