250F 2006 crf250x problem! need help!

Hey, i have a 2006 crf250x and it will not idle without the choke on, could it just be that the adjustable fuel screw is not adjusted correctly? or is it pry a jet that is clogged? Let me know. Thanks!

Hey, i have a 2006 crf250x and it will not idle without the choke on, could it just be that the adjustable fuel screw is not adjusted correctly? or is it pry a jet that is clogged? Let me know. Thanks!

How long has the bike been sitting? Is this something new or has this been going on for a while?

A little more info would be helpful.

It has been sitting for a little less then a week and it was running just fine then it started with a tap dancer in my engine then it went away and not this is going on

Your pilot jet is clogged. You can try and remove it and clean, but it's easier to just replace with a new one. They run $ 7.00 and get a 42...it'll start easier and run better and cooler.

Go ask your so called "professional mechanic cousin" you were yappin about yesterday on TT.