4 Stroke 2005 KTM 525 SX

At a old pioneers house in Poway California

28b9vk6.jpg

rrintk.jpg

2qnxue1.jpg

and the goggle shot :P
anmycy.jpg

im thinking i dont ride in the dessert during summer anyway and i have plenty of trails around my house to ride if i feel like it. I am not worried about the red sticker... i will be getting a dual sport soon anyway. CARB is bat shit crazy if they think red sticker bikes dont get ridden in this "off season" crap. I paid 2500 for it and its pretty dam clean.

and yes the SX does it... it has an S in the 8th position of VIN.

im thinking i dont ride in the dessert during summer anyway and i have plenty of trails around my house to ride if i feel like it. I am not worried about the red sticker... i will be getting a dual sport soon anyway. CARB is bat shit crazy if they think red sticker bikes dont get ridden in this "off season" crap. I paid 2500 for it and its pretty dam clean.

and yes the SX does it... it has an S in the 8th position of VIN.

Yes the whole red and green sticker thing is a bunch of krap. Its a nice bike :thumb:

wow I don't know that I have ever seen blow sand bare...

I know i NEVER have. we got out there tuesday night. first thing wednesday morning i hit it and there was not a single track going up it... I was the first one. Then that day 1 quad went up it and at night 2 buggys went up and they had this big ass green laser light. It was cool. Then Thursday morning is when i took those pics. I so should have taken pics of it wednesday morning when i was the only track up it but i was having fun and didnt even think to bring the camera.