Other 2005 KLX110 Clutch issue

Ok anyone got any ideas as to what is causing the clutch not to free spin on a KLX110?

I am going to get rid if it since no one rides it and found that the clutch won't free spin when you stick it gear, it jumps and takes off and when you try to stop it will just die cause it won't disengage. I pull the cover off and can't really see anything wrong. I did try adjusting the bolt on the outside of the cover first and it didn't seem to do any good. Kind of lost on this one. Not sure how these centrifugal clutches work.
IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

If it sat for a long time, I'm thinking the normal clutch plates dried out, and are stuck together. With the cover off, can you engage the clutch by hand, put it in gear, and spin the wheel and see if they are free? I really don't know though.:noidea: Where's Big Dan when you need him?

it started doing it when the last time he rode it so I parked it and said I will get around to it soon but you know how time flys and I decided to sell since he is getting to big for it anyway. I took it apart to look at and I don't see anything right off but will take futher apart to investigate just need to know where to start.

Sweet baby jesus... You should throw a 94ish rm250 clutch in there :rocker: ... I know someone that has some spares :devil:

:picard: no thanks, I want it run long enough to get rid of it.:smirk:

Speaking of,, listen to this. I sold my wifes YZ 85 to this guy and when came to look it, it was running a little rough and I said well it hasn't been rode since last summer so it may need some new gas or the carb cleaned :noidea: it was running though and he bought it. He emailed me yesterday wanting his money back. He said it locked up and that he wants his money back because I sold him a bike that locked up on him after owning for a week. I said dude that is race bike and that no one warrantys a used race bike :bonk: