450F 2005 CRF450R Silcone hoses

Does anyone know of a y type hose made for 2005 to get rid of the plastic y connection?
The CV4 hoses for this year still uses the plastic Y :foul:

I had a kid at the track tell me that there's a company selling one piece hose kits on ebay. It was a off brand but they were pretty inexpensive. Might be worth looking in to.

You could check out motohose.com or ASI on ebay. I have ASI hoses. They are chinese and have held up good so far. I opted out from the Y hoses because of cash but you might check those guys.

You could check out motohose.com or ASI on ebay. I have ASI hoses. They are chinese and have held up good so far. I opted out from the Y hoses because of cash but you might check those guys.
That's the brand I was talking about. I knew it was Chinese but I couldn't remember the name of it.

Does anyone know of a y type hose made for 2005 to get rid of the plastic y connection?
The CV4 hoses for this year still uses the plastic Y :foul:

As it turns out no one makes a Y hose for a 2005 CRF450 next best thing is buy a hose kit and im making my own Y it will be a investment casting very similar to the one PALMER84ONE pointed out but with the right bends:ride:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/members/palmer84one.html
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message
  • add.png
    Add as Contact

user-offline.png