2 Stroke 2004 RM85 somewhat of a build thread.

i need to know how to rebiuld forks, what ill need. i also want to know tourque specs.

im pretty much gonna make this a build thread.

btw i also want to know if i can take my grahpics off and re-use them?

Sudu. this isn't something you can just blow out. you'll have to read the directions carefully several times and make sure that you fully understand them. you also can't cut corners. If you don't have the means to do it properly then don't. It will cost you more money in the long run. Cheap fork oil is Repsol fork oil and thats what 90% of the shops use. there are also special tools needed and you can find them for cheap at Rocky Mountain MC parts. I always buy the Tusk tools but sometimes have to buy the special ones from Motion pro or something. Good luck, ask questions and remember this is no time to be a smart ass. :thumb: don't forget the thread lock.

2-18-2011 10;44;03 PM.jpg

I'm having an issue attaching the file.... its scanned pages of my rm 85 manual... just the 1st pic came up... I also have low signal now.

True, take your time and really think each step through. Not joking, if you don't then your screwed. If you can't, take them off your bike and take them to the shop. They will usually do it just short of 200$