2004 Honda cbr125 4T fuel in oil?

from what you are saying, it sounds like the low speed circuit is cleaned out and working now. but i haven't been paying attention.
Unfortunately neither have I! 39 and finding and questioning the need for coolant pipes going on the bottom of a 125 honda carb? Wtf?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Unfortunately neither have I! 39 and finding and questioning the need for coolant pipes going on the bottom of a 125 honda carb? Wtf?
This is common, especially scooters. As the Riverside Vespa service manager I discovered the carburetor heat on the GT200 models.
They say it helps with fuel atomization.
Alternatively, with the coolant hoses bypassed, the engine would run rough once warmed up. -BIG DAN:thumb:

This is common, especially scooters. As the Riverside Vespa service manager I discovered the carburetor heat on the GT200 models.
They say it helps with fuel atomization.
Alternatively, with the coolant hoses bypassed, the engine would run rough once warmed up. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Yeah that makes sense considering what it's joined with!
Bring back the ol shit!

IMG_20160409_162343.jpg
IMG_20160409_162915.jpg
:thumbsdown::doh::thumbsdown::doh::thumbsdown::doh: awww shite:banghead:
Not seeing or smelling fuel in it but its a right shite creamy caramel after 24 hours so surely not fuel but coolant:noidea:
Has run half a mile and idled for 15 minutes prior :puke:

Last edited:
Are any of you guys familiar with this 2004 Honda 4T engine? CBR125!
How easy to do a cylinder head gasket and which tools will be required start to finish??
Apparently bike was laid up for 3 years so now not so surprised about the carb!