So I want to put an FMF Turbine Core 2 (Item# 020361) and FMF Fatty 2-stroke pipe (Item# 024053) on my 1999 YZ250. Previously it had a Pro Circuit Nature Friendly S.A. Silencer (Item# SY99250-SA) and stock header pipes. I am 366 feet above sea level currently. I believe the jetting is stock, but I'm not sure. All I know is that it ran great with whatever it had on before with the Pro Circuit. Will I need to rejet? If I do need to, can someone link me a kit that will work? Thanks

KITS??? we DONT NEED NO STINKING KITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! set your float before start playing with brass. ALWAYS set it before you start swapping brass. Do as Palmer suggests on the pipe maker's starting points. Just remember, those suggestions apply to a rig that is on proper compression, timing, and has the float properly set.

KITS??? we DONT NEED NO STINKING KITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! set your float before start playing with brass. ALWAYS set it before you start swapping brass. Do as Palmer suggests on the pipe maker's starting points. Just remember, those suggestions apply to a rig that is on proper compression, timing, and has the float properly set.

Just to add:
Also with 50/50 pump and race gas mixed at factory premixing ratio.

Look up what the pipe company offers. They are very, close. All bikes need a little piddling with.

Just to add:
Also with 50/50 pump and race gas mixed at factory premixing ratio.
Thanks to all who replied. Sorry if it is a rookie question, this is my first bike lol. Only dealt with 4stroke atvs before this.

I'm new to this site. Seen your post.
Best to contact pipe company with your question to be safe. If its been piped already you may be close. Just use cation and read the plug and how the bike runs.
Only questions that are bad
are the ones not asked :)
:bonk: