2 Stroke 1995 ktm 250sx a good bike?

is it a good bike? Also how much should I pay? I saw a real clean one in great shape for sale for $1000. Is that a good price? Would it be something I could turn around and make a profit on?

It's over 20 yrs. Old , parts for these are a bit h to find , parts breakdowns are a crap shoot , assembly line changes seems like every week or two, make it difficult if not impossible to match parts . Your call , me , PASS . I was offered one once , didn't even consider it . No , Thanks , I thought we were friends !!!,

Yeah I figured. I'm really just getting it to resell since it's a 250 2 stroke from a well known brand. Not gonna keep it or do anything to it. Just trying to make some money.

Try not to piss someone off , start small , name brand ,Japanese , don't look too long , find obvious flaws , lowball and try not to show interest . Don't be afraid to walk away, give phone number , say call if you change your mind . JMO. KTM not something I would even consider . Check mx forums for feedback on KTM. Lots of negative comments , even from former owners ...

I thought ktms sold for a lot and are usually real sought after? I buy bikes and flip them all the time. Just never bought anything outside of Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda. Never found a ktm for cheap until now so I'm trying to see what everyone else thinks.

Every good shape running 250 2 stroke I see for sale here sells for at least 1200. Average price is $1800. I feel like it's a good price, even though parts are hard to come by on it. It is a ktm after all.

I didnt buy it. I drove 40 minutes for the guy to crank it up, ride it 10 feet and then it run out of gas.... he wouldn't even take it to the gas station and put some more in real quick for me... why would you go and meet someone and not check the gas?? And then on top of that not take 5 minutes to put more in??? I wasted 2 hours of my time and gas for that. Doesn't make sense!!!!!

You wanted to deal with a KTM'er !! Stay away from them , Bad news , now he can't get away from it .. and he's pissed !!! Take this as a lesson. ! Don't KTM or drugs !!,