250 1988 yz250 build

probably not. while i was visiting scotland in 71 i ran into some guys about my age in a bar. got invited to a party. one of them drank too much, l ike way too much. one of his friends took some fingernail polish from one of the girls there and painted the guys toenails and fingernails. one of the other girls did a complete makeup job on the poor passed out young man. Made me proud to claim my ancestry.

I'm sure Red treats his "friends" differently
:lol: Yeah right:smirk: there were victims, I always jammed my room door with a set of drawers for safety sake :prof:

probably not. while i was visiting scotland in 71 i ran into some guys about my age in a bar. got invited to a party. one of them drank too much, l ike way too much. one of his friends took some fingernail polish from one of the girls there and painted the guys toenails and fingernails. one of the other girls did a complete makeup job on the poor passed out young man. Made me proud to claim my ancestry.

Shaved right eyebrows and left side of head!
And this one time at band camp cooking oil a mars bar and a camera were all involved in the great disgrace of new year 97ish :lol: