09 when Plushpuppy Met Sun

045.jpg

Plushpuppy, Flying Ant, Sun. We just opened MXDirt Divas care package. She sends booze and chocolate. And party favors.

054.jpg

Didn't take long for um, silliness and mayhem.

047.jpg

MXDirt DIva toasts really good marchmellows, even though you have to hold the stick for her.

049.jpg

Ant tosses her tequila so fast she's a blur!

Sorry no riding pix, we were busy RIDING. We were at Brown's Camp.

Ask Sun about me schooling her on how to ride (over) a wet stick:P. It was SUCH a fun time!!! Sun said she was relieved I didn't have a beard!:moon:
100_0119bc2009.jpg

This is me on one sip of tequila...

034.jpg

You know Oregon is the promised land of dirt biking when you find the petroglyphs.

I just remembered...after awhile, after sniffin all the tequila fumes, I thought I saw a naked Ted, floating across the ceiling....
Ted-Nugent-pictures-1976-JR-0279-00.jpg

PS< BTW we were SUPPOSED to go to the ZZTOP/Aerosmith concert, but stoopid Steven Tyler had to trip and bump his head. Boy me n Sun had PLANS!

PS< BTW we were SUPPOSED to go to the ZZTOP/Aerosmith concert, but stoopid Steven Tyler had to trip and bump his head. Boy me n Sun had PLANS![/QUOTE]

I don't want to hear ANY ZZTOP "Pearl Necklace" quotes here dammit! :naughty:

"Manic Mechanic" is acceptable...

:lol:

It was a great road trip with both bikes. Browns camp was green and beautiful! Lots of mositure and some rain too. Something I dont experience so much. Celeste and her family were great hosts and fun to ride with!
100_0148.jpg

Because Diva couldnt make the trip we took her with us on the trail
100_0152.jpg

We even made her take shots
100_0115.jpg

Bridges like this to cross
100_0100.jpg

It was a fun experience camping and traveling with my bikes alone with nobody telling me what to do, how to do, when to do:smirk: Great experiences and people along the way CA-OR-WA Yea...dumb Steven Tyler ruined our show huh Celeste!
100_0080.jpg

Nice Sun/PP :thumb: The only person seeing Nugent floatin was me, looks like you guys gave me all the shots after you stuffed me with mellows :lol: :eek: And, yes... I enjoyed the rides, except when you took me to that bar and passed me around. :naughty:

Nice Sun/PP :thumb: The only person seeing Nugent floatin was me, looks like you guys gave me all the shots after you stuffed me with mellows :lol: :eek: And, yes... I enjoyed the rides, except when you took me to that bar and passed me around. :naughty:
That was the best part! Hey, it least I didnt let him take you in the back alone like he wanted to, I kept an eye on you!
100_0320.jpg

This Moto shop up in Renton, WA was amazing! They even have a rest/bar in it! I thought I died and went to heaven!
100_0332.jpg

100_0337.jpg

Thanks for adding the pix Sun! now I dont' have to hunt for them back at TT:smirk:

I just *love* my freaky alien eyes glasses--what was up with that???

Ask Sun about me schooling her on[B][U][COLOR="Red"] how to ride (over) a wet stick:P. It was SUCH a fun time!!! Sun said she was relieved I didn't have a beard![/COLOR][/U][/B]:moon:
[IMG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb286/wyldthang65/BC2009/100_0119bc2009.jpg

Somethings should just be left "un-said".......:rolleyes:....:blush:......:devil:

Were you sore later???? From the rides.......I mean :naughty: :ride:

Somethings should just be left "un-said".......:rolleyes:....:blush:......:devil:

It seems California people think PNW girls are hairy beasts that carry big sticks to whack-a-man and drag him back to their lair. My hubby(CA boy) said the same thing when we got together in 1984. He did confess he enjoyed the whack-a-man part...:lol:

(sory Sun, I just thought that was REALLY funny when you said that!!!)

It seems California people think PNW girls are hairy beasts that carry big sticks to whack-a-man and drag him back to their lair. My hubby(CA boy) said the same thing when we got together in 1984. He did confess he enjoyed the whack-a-man part...:lol:

(sory Sun, I just thought that was REALLY funny when you said that!!!)

You mean you're not??? :noidea:....:smirk:....:smirk:....

All I know about people in the North West is that they don't tan, they rust!!!! I have relatives and good friends that come down here to show their kids what the sun looks like...the kids would say...pointing at the sun, "what's that mommy" oh, "that's the sun, look at it quick because you'll never see it at home...ever!

You mean you're not??? :noidea:....:smirk:....:smirk:....

All I know about people in the North West is that they don't tan, they rust!!!! I have relatives and good friends that come down here to show their kids what the sun looks like...the kids would say...pointing at the sun, "what's that mommy" oh, "that's the sun, look at it quick because you'll never see it at home...ever!

we just say that stuff so people don't move here:moon: