250F 05 CRF250R (kinda) winter happenings

Yeah I think the call it their low mount or weld on damper.

they call it a low mount, on mine you had to drill and tap the steering stem tube.
Kinda funny, Scotts doesn't sell the low mount anymore due to low demand, the kits were manufactured by Butterman Tool of Albuquerque New Mexico, I was at a local MX race and saw some random guy with a moto van that wouldn't start, I gave him a jump start and in talking to him found out he was the owners son. The shop that I use for most of my bigger modifications talked to the owner of butterman tool, I got whats probably the last low mount they have.

they call it a low mount, on mine you had to drill and tap the steering stem tube.
Kinda funny, Scotts doesn't sell the low mount anymore due to low demand, the kits were manufactured by Butterman Tool of Albuquerque New Mexico, I was at a local MX race and saw some random guy with a moto van that wouldn't start, I gave him a jump start and in talking to him found out he was the owners son. The shop that I use for most of my bigger modifications talked to the owner of butterman tool, I got whats probably the last low mount they have.

No wonder I couldn't find it on their site. I looked briefly but couldn't find it.:doh: