04 rm85 clutch pinion disassembly

I finally got the parts for my 04 RM85. I have taken the crank case back off and am now trying to remove the pinion. I have removed the arm release that the clutch cable connects to and all surrounding screws that connect the clutch cable to the crank case. So now that this is removed i just need to pullout the crank case pinion. I will be putting pictures up shortly.
Thanks for the help!
Owen

I didn't even know you asked a question? lol
Yeah lol! I was trying to pull the pinion out of the crankcase. I had broken two teeth off while reinstalling the crankcase to the engine itself. It is all good thought. I got the old one out and the new one in and I am putting it back together tomorrow hopefully.

Yeah lol! I was trying to pull the pinion out of the crankcase. I had broken two teeth off while reinstalling the crankcase to the engine itself. It is all good thought. I got the old one out and the new one in and I am putting it back together tomorrow hopefully.

Oooohhh, Well, we're here if you need us :D

Oooohhh, Well, we're here if you need us :D
Yeah I have used you guys a couple of other times while working on my bike. You guys have been really helpful. I have had a coolant leak into my oil and was originally told it was my head gasket but I talked to a few people on here and they said it was most likely my oil seal and water pump. So I changed those and if the bike works tomorrow then they were right! They also showed me how to change and remove all of the parts that needed to be changed.

I cant remember doing a suzuki 85, but you probably have already run into clocking the pinion to the rack and now about it. anyway, hope you are ripping with it this weekend!