04 cr12R5 vs 04trx450R opinions please?

thanks guys. i have the 04 125 and my buddy has a trx 450. we only ran each other once. were both really light riders. i am 5'8 and weigh 150 pounds he is not much heavier and he prob has me top end. we ran in a field but since it snowed here, the field was hard and slippery so i was literally spinning through 1-3 or 4th gear.

James

Staff member
Guys how about you all be a little more respectable? And don't post trolling comments in the dirt bike sections, go into the rehab clinic if you feel the need for it. Plus if you don't have anything of valve to add to dirt bike related threads, then don't even bother replying. :thumb:

lol toyotas are cool. its not all about vtec. ppl that dont know honda or barely know just know about vtec. lol read about honda motors. you will be suprised.

whats is overall better, faster, between the two?

Guys how about you all be a little more respectable? And don't post trolling comments in the dirt bike sections, go into the rehab clinic if you feel the need for it. Plus if you don't have anything of valve to add to dirt bike related threads, then don't even bother replying. :thumb:

I don't support your sig james:naughty: You can't convert me:banana: (unless maybe you give me a KX250F to try out for say this MX season:thinking:)