250 03 kx250 rebound dampener

I'm just not sure flea bay is worth $180-$300 for used... I'll probably have to rebuild them mostly likely. Are you positive 03 yz250 forks well fit mine??

:picard:
No matter what you will have to rebuild them. If you are going to be jumping the 250 then I would send it out to FC and have them do both the forks and rear. They will fix your screw issue. Call, get a quote, tell them your weight and Vet B mxer.

:picard:
No matter what you will have to rebuild them. If you are going to be jumping the 250 then I would send it out to FC and have them do both the forks and rear. They will fix your screw issue. Call, get a quote, tell them your weight and Vet B mxer.
Alright, I don't know why I don't just listen to you guys in the first place.... Oh yeah, I'm 27 and still dumb haha

I'm just not sure flea bay is worth $180-$300 for used... I'll probably have to rebuild them mostly likely. Are you positive 03 yz250 forks well fit mine??
No I am not sure. You need to do a little cross ref on your part. The diagram looks to be like a YZ. Are they 46 or 48mm forks? Do the axle clamps match? Any fork or shock off the flea will need a little help. You can always call a suspension shop and ask. I would bet the seals and piston bushings are the same. Maybe call SKF.. IDK...

View attachment 30343
This is the kx250 axle bolt location, it looks like the yz has a different angle, does this even matter

Holy shit why are you still dicking around with this?
The axle angle will change the characteristics of the bike.
There should be an Allen set screw and then the bottom threads off.

Did you buy forks?

The cap is $74 at Rocky Mountain.

IMG_0344.jpg

2004 YZ250 or 125 forks are KYB 48mm. Yes, angle of axle will change rake. Is it better? IDK.... But I would bet they would bolt right up and be fine.