007 The Extraction 06-05-2010

That is Hillarious. LOL I went across that section a couple of weeks ago and definetley brought on a pucker with the 2 inches of snot on the granite and the 20 miles an hour current. I knew if I didn't hit it just right the bike was down creek and without a paddle. ILMAO Glad ur ok mike and you got ur wifes bike back I'm still LMAO. So where is the snow Line?

No clue :noidea:! I may go back this next weekend and take weathergeek and irish hill up there :smirk:
That is Hillarious. LOL I went across that section a couple of weeks ago and definetley brought on a pucker with the 2 inches of snot on the granite and the 20 miles an hour current. I knew if I didn't hit it just right the bike was down creek and without a paddle. ILMAO Glad ur ok mike and you got ur wifes bike back I'm still LMAO. So where is the snow Line?

Holy Shit Man! That is one hell of an adventure. Thanks so much for giving me good reading for the last half hour. You guys are champs. NAT and Nut Jr. are freaking nutty machines for being in that water so long.

Ah come on Rolls at least there aren't any huge hill climbs :smirk:. You and timo need to get up here for some summer riding in the hills :banana: Next weekend Weathergeek and Irish Hill are comming up. You should too! :smirk:
How cool!! What an awesome adventure !! Glad everything turned out OK and no one got seriously hurt. I'm also kinda glad I missed this one. :thumb:

Yes NAT aka Monkeywrench30 made a comment, "see what brown can do for you!" He happens to be a UPS driver :lol: I think he thought he was a UPS DIVER! :lol:
Holy Shit Man! That is one hell of an adventure. Thanks so much for giving me good reading for the last half hour. You guys are champs. NAT and Nut Jr. are freaking nutty machines for being in that water so long.

That was an adventure you guys were on. Im real glad you guys got that bike out of there. Also glad nobody was hurt. I was one of 5 that had my bike stay in the mountains for a few days. Thank heaven for my buddies. If it was for them, it would of been weeks and several trips to get out bike out of there. We laff about it now, and it makes for great campfire stories. But I learned not to explore so late in the day, and not to be so eager to go down a new trail we havent check out yet. You never too old to learn a lesson! Happy Trail!:ride:

thanks dgest! I would love to read about your adventure. Post up the story! :cheers:
That was an adventure you guys were on. Im real glad you guys got that bike out of there. Also glad nobody was hurt. I was one of 5 that had my bike stay in the mountains for a few days. Thank heaven for my buddies. If it was for them, it would of been weeks and several trips to get out bike out of there. We laff about it now, and it makes for great campfire stories. But I learned not to explore so late in the day, and not to be so eager to go down a new trail we havent check out yet. You never too old to learn a lesson! Happy Trail!:ride: