007 The Extraction 06-05-2010

:prof: you need to learn how to quote lug! :P
"We are all very fortunate to have come home with minor bumps and bruises. Speaking of bruises............

This is what I got from my slide down the falls. It is a little bigger and darker after a few hours have passed. Man that is sore."

Please do not show us your other bump and bruise:smirk: :moon:

And please do not show us the bruises that your better half inflicted after you got home and she saw her bike....:thumb:

This would be Mike in Fresno's wifes bike. We haven't heard from him this morning. I wonder if he is alive :devil::smirk:.

Racks kid was going to go too, Big rack said no way:naughty:
I cant wait until the wife gets back from her vacation and See's the picks. I may have some bumps and bruises too:cry:
I already have a text from her saying" maybe you shouldn't ride with rack any more":smirk:

Yep, after I went down the falls there was no way my soon to be 14 yr old was going anywhere near that fishing line!:prof::naughty:

That must be why KTMs are orange, so they're easy to find at the bottom of the pond.:shocked:

I have a few friends that think the same thing.:smirk:

Hey, I was not the "Trail Boss" on this adventure! We can all thank Mike in Fresno for the education in water crossings.:prof:

On our last outing my kid broke the case to the helmet cam and I didn't get it replaced. I didn't even bring food on this ride :banghead:. It was supposed to be a quick tour hit the snow and turn around. Hopefully Mike and Monkeywrench will get some pics of the bike and post them up. It was pretty tore up from being tossed around in white water.
Good ride report! :thumb: Do you know that if you print and cut out all the pictures and make them into a flip book, you wind up with a real time video that's only 3 minutes shorter than the actual ride? :smirk: Rack! How come you weren't wearing the helmet cam on this ride? Now that would have been awesome and probably made the evening news!

Glad you guys lived! :thumb:What was the damage to the bike? :thinking:

Im up now. Man I had to have my wife help me sit up to get out of bed last nite so i could pee. I got out of bed by myself this morn but it hurt and I almost didnt make it. Never had ribs injured before so now I know what all the fuss is. Top of my left shoulder is scraped and bruised, left ribs REEEEALLL sore, right forearm swollen bruise but not bad, right knee scraped, back of neck and tops of feet sun burned.

Rack that is one nice hematoma:moon:

The bike has lost a handguard and airbox lid. The front fender and headlight mask broken, the rear fender broken, the lic plate crunched up. left footpeg bent. the left rad shrouid tore loose and rad has a bend too. Im going out now to get the tank and carb off and start draining the oil. My camera is still wet and Im not gonna turn it on for a week or more and hope it lives so no pics.

Anyone see my goggles!??!?!!:shocked:

Im up now. Man I had to have my wife help me sit up to get out of bed last nite so i could pee. I got out of bed by myself this morn but it hurt and I almost didnt make it. Never had ribs injured before so now I know what all the fuss is. Top of my left shoulder is scraped and bruised, left ribs REEEEALLL sore, right forearm swollen bruise but not bad, right knee scraped, back of neck and tops of feet sun burned.

Rack that is one nice hematoma:moon:

The bike has lost a handguard and airbox lid. The front fender and headlight mask broken, the rear fender broken, the lic plate crunched up. left footpeg bent. the left rad shrouid tore loose and rad has a bend too. Im going out now to get the tank and carb off and start draining the oil. My camera is still wet and Im not gonna turn it on for a week or more and hope it lives so no pics.

Anyone see my goggles!??!?!!:
shocked:

Yes, they are with my Wilson's hat and VonZipper sunglasses :foul:.

Nice Ride Report. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think so.Your not getting off that easy.
#1 WOW!
#2 Glad your All safe.
#3 That's some rough water
#4 Nat is animal! or fish.whatever he is I bet he was cold.
#5 Lug Jr is someone you'd always want your side.Rack Jr too. Any one to tether themselves to a tow strap and go over the falls for a KTM is all right in my book.
#6 Lucky you guys got that bike out.I would of left it but since it was the Mrs your probably lucky you did.

Great and exciting report.

Gives new meaning to paddle tires!! Isn't fishing season for KTM's closed?? :smirk:

Don't know what could top that, ranks on it's own ~ incredible story and pics. :thumb: If I did that to my hub's bike... I'd throw myself back in the water. Glad everyone on Team Slippery When Wet Ride & Rescue is okay. So, when is Part II... Recon for Missing Items Ride?? :popcorn: Good luck with the bike, hope that goldfish doesn't turn out to be an $$ catch.

i had to document this trip so i saved all the pics to cd and went to target to print them. there i saw a co-worker of mine with his kids, he asked what the pics were of so i showed him. he started looking then stopped, shook his head, said we are all crazy, patted me on the back and walked away saying i'll see you monday. :lol: