What do you think of this bike for sale?

I think this is totally cool;
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/5820410639.html
00505_69F4bEaUr5N_600x450.jpg
This is another one of those "just because you can doesn't mean you should" with the footpeg placement I imagine the rider might feel cool, but he's gonna look like he's takin a shit.

This is another one of those "just because you can doesn't mean you should" with the footpeg placement I imagine the rider might feel cool, but he's gonna look like he's takin a shit.

So called "bobbers" seem to be for sale everywhere. I don't know if anyone is buying them, but all I can figure in most cases is that if you have a hack saw and some metric wrenches you can remove some things, cut some things off and get some matt black paint and go customizing and sell to people who can't figure out how to cut one up themselves. This example though looks like the guy actually had some skills. But the product looks like a dirt bike that ended up with a maxi-pad for a seat and a swingarm that says "why did you bother, this is where I started".

I'll cut the kid some spake sometime my mom his make s me say snag shit if do t go back and help it it autocorrect my word someone. I be hitting reply without looking and then be havin to do back an edit

The one on my new phone will be shutoff. Like most industries, mine has some jargon that is actually quite handy to be concise with. Not if your phone keeps changing it though.

The power valved looked like more fun that a jigsaw puzzle. The days when Kaw and Suz competed for the most changes in pieces to produce the least change in characteristics.

Apparently it was a good deal. He listed it for $600.00, and now the listing has been deleted, so I assume it sold, and it went quickly.

yeah, kind of shows you though that some of the other things you were looking at were on the over priced side. anything without at least 46mm forks is going to be really dated and needing a fork swap to make them feel even close to being a 21st century bike.

I agree completely. Like I said earlier, trucks and motorcycles here in AZ; people think they are like gold.
Hey what exactly is that suspension kit that you spoke of for my XR200?