What did you do to your car/truck today?

and doing injectors on our last DT466E now, to me, reading the international engine book, is like being forced to read the Satanic bible and chanting heil satan.

Picked up this truck a couple weeks ago and have been driving it instead of the Ranger. Reason for this is the ranger with 200k+ (honestly have no idea how many are on it at this point since the odo was broke for at least 7 years before i owned it) that i overloaded every single day and drove 120-150 miles snapped it leafs and keeps throwing different sensors/having misfires every week :rolleyes:. Still have it just need a fullsize for the amount of stuff i carry.

Anyways here it is hauling as much tile as the king ranch dually in the background
securedownload.jpg

Picked up this truck a couple weeks ago and have been driving it instead of the Ranger. Reason for this is the ranger with 200k+ (honestly have no idea how many are on it at this point since the odo was broke for at least 7 years before i owned it) that i overloaded every single day and drove 120-150 miles snapped it leafs and keeps throwing different sensors/having misfires every week :rolleyes:. Still have it just need a fullsize for the amount of stuff i carry.

Anyways here it is hauling as much tile as the king ranch dually in the background
View attachment 24441

Ranger could have done it