What did you do to your car/truck today?

Today I jacked up the radiator cap and parked another truck under it.
2014 EFF-Juan Fiddy XLT with 10k on it.
hvl1j.jpg

So you want to do with the topic at hand okay let's go I own my truck for five years I'll put an alternator I put glow plugs I put a water pump I put some brakes on it oh and some tires on it tell me how that's higher maintenance than a gasser or how the objects that I just talked about is higher than a gas trucks

So you want to do with the topic at hand okay let's go I own my truck for five years I'll put an alternator I put glow plugs I put a water pump I put some brakes on it oh and some tires on it tell me how that's higher maintenance than a gasser or how the objects that I just talked about is higher than a gas trucks
for one thing my truck doesn't have injectors that cost $280 a pop. Nor does it hold 15 quarts of oil. Nor do I risk the possibility of a HPOP going out that could cost upwards of a grand to replace. You replaced your glow plugs pretty sure those cost more than spark plugs. Diesels are great if you use them to tow, but for a DD, if you don't have to regularly hook a trailer to it, and I don't mean a 6x12 uhaul, a gas engine will be cheaper to operate per mile.

There is a 7.3 Powerstroke sitting in the yard that needs over 2k worth of parts to run again, and thats not even getting into the nitty gritty of actually overhauling the engine.