What did you do to your bike today?

just finished getting the cycra pro bends, and enduro engineering skid plate on. once I re coup some money I need to get a new GPR mount and I want to add bullet proof designs rad guards.

Nice.... BUTT, riding them a little too hi for my taste. Catch your wrist on a get off, you'll know what I mean.

Me, I built a front wheel for the YZ125 today. Black hubs, black wheels, standard silver spokes. I would post a photo, but it's to much of a PITA on this site. So, visualize...

Installed a new chain and sprockets, and hand-guards on the YZ today. Also, I raised the jet needle one position and the bike flooded within a minute.
Going to have the kiddo install the new jug and piston on his CR next.

Why did you raise the needle? Lean bog?
Cuz I'm a moron and don't know what I'm doing, and was afraid to melt the fucker down like I did my sons CR80. I've since put it back to the #2 position where it was, but I have a feeling I'm gonna try the #1 position next...
I'll post both in their respective threads.

Last edited:
Cuz I'm a moron and don't know what I'm doing, and was afraid to melt the fucker down like I did my sons CR80. I've since put it back to the #2 position where it was, but I have a feeling I'm gonna try the #1 position next...

No such thing as mistakes as long as you learn from them.....otherwise known as experience.

Last edited: