What did you do to your bike today?

If you have never heard of Tokyo Mods I just found out first hand that they do exactly what they say they do when the work on your carb. The Beta was in need of love and care so I have a friend that recommended them for the FC on that Master Beta. Damn strait they did and awesome job on the rebuild and mod. Pricey but I am 100% in full support of them. First off they mod the return spring and accelerator pump with their own stuff, replace all parts etc. and give you a bag of the stuff they replaced. Basically a complete rebuild/clean, new jets and replace worn out stuff. My slider $104.00 part was showing wear on the teflon so its a call, "hey this is worn pretty bad and we recommend you replace it" ouch!!! Thats a bunch of coin, "we will give it to you at cost $65.00 and throw in a new float needle valve as well, because the tip is a little iffy"... I'll take it! So, I dropped 280 bucks and it was well worth the money. $199.00 just for them to do the mod but mine needed some love also. My Beta is back together and runs like a bat out of hell, almost plug and play... Slight adjustments with flex needle and idle but Oh My.... I am one happy Mo-Fo....
Rebuilt carb by a shop. What's next? They changing the air in the tire for you? I see you hanging with rack too much :picard:

:smirk:

So lets see:
Friday: dropped carb off at Tokyo mods
Saturday: Father and son ride with the Rose boys
Sunday: Pull suspension off the 05 YZ (Shock is leaking but I did the father son anyway)
Monday: Dropped the Suspension off at Enzo, pickup Carb from Tokyo, installed carb but noticed the pull throttle cable was frayed.
Tuesday: Ordered cables from Get Dirty Dirt Bikes in 29 palms.
Wednesday: Received cables in mail and put the Beta back together (no gas)
Thursday: Filled my 3) 5 gallon cans up with super in the morning, made my mix 4super1sunoco4ozseafoam1ozmystry and put it in the beta for a rip around test. Damn sweet I tell you..

Ok, I am good with the standard carbs on the 2T but the FCR I don't like much. Besides, they don't sell the mods separate I believe so yes, I dropped more $$ than I wanted. Cables were only 28.00 bucks and came in pair.

Let me get my phone, the clowns are restless...

So lets see:
Friday: dropped carb off at Tokyo mods
Saturday: Father and son ride with the Rose boys
Sunday: Pull suspension off the 05 YZ (Shock is leaking but I did the father son anyway)
Monday: Dropped the Suspension off at Enzo, pickup Carb from Tokyo, installed carb but noticed the pull throttle cable was frayed.
Tuesday: Ordered cables from Get Dirty Dirt Bikes in 29 palms.
Wednesday: Received cables in mail and put the Beta back together (no gas)
Thursday: Filled my 3) 5 gallon cans up with super in the morning, made my mix 4super1sunoco4ozseafoam1ozmystry and put it in the beta for a rip around test. Damn sweet I tell you..

Ok, I am good with the standard carbs on the 2T but the FCR I don't like much. Besides, they don't sell the mods separate I believe so yes, I dropped more $$ than I wanted. Cables were only 28.00 bucks and came in pair.

Let me get my phone, the clowns are restless...

I spent a night in 29 Palms. Cool little town...

Last edited:
Didn't know what you were talking about......looked up mouse trap car, pretty cool, guess they have competitions and what not. Looks like tons of different designs, be sure to show off the car when your done.

This will be another project my wife helps him with. She is the "crafty" one in the family. She has several A's and B's on school projects over the years.

Now time to google mouse trap cars to see what you saw.