What did you do to your bike today?

:hyper: I rode it. I haven't rode since my last race, been fighting a nasty mouth infection.
I felt really good, Honestly, this 01 stockish WR250F is pretty freaking awesome to me again, Its got more power than the Hondud, it even corners better and with the suspension freshened up I even like that better too, for the most part, its much more plush but when you hit something hard it can get a little gnarly at times. I spent all that money trying to make the Honda a good desert bike and appear to have failed horribly.

and then I got a pinch flat, I was riding through a rocky section, hit one rather hard, came into the next corner and felt it try to come off the bead lol
Lesson learned here. Don't fix what ain't broke :thumb:

i put some new clutch plates and fibers in the new rm, they seemed to be slippin a lil bit before its perfect now though
10600587_805583629485332_6135447722734174146_n.jpg

03 with i believe the 04 or newer showa forks
I'll have to look at mine when I get home but only the 01-03 RM's have the front brake routed around the bottom of the fork. All are KYB forks. In 04 they did change over to Showa but I don't know if the Showa has the mounting holes for the brake routing. It may not matter how the forks are but I would think they mount to the bottom of the forks.

hmmm maybe they are just kyb's then honestly i have no idea, no markings or anything, the guy didnt say anything about it one of my buddies pointed out to me they might be showas

hmmm maybe they are just kyb's then honestly i have no idea, no markings or anything, the guy didnt say anything about it one of my buddies pointed out to me they might be showas
should be marked. On the back of the fork tubes up by the top of the tree I believe. I'll look at mine when I get home and let you know.

TE 450:
Removed both radiators, (tanks are leaking) see if George can weld them up. If not, New Mylers from RMATV/MC with my rewards points instead of SIDI boots....:cry:
Fixed broken speedo pickup wires.
New pillow top grips.
Reinstalled the Pivot Pegs that I had on before the rebuild. Jr. Jr. bent the stock ones.
Jr. Jr.'s YZ250
New rear tube, flipped tire for a couple more rides.
CRF230:
Battery tender installed.
Timo picks it up tomorrow for his daughter and trip to the dez.
RS520 tomorrow:
Pull carb, clean, reinstall and see if it fixes the low speed stutter. I think the jets have ethanol build up.
All bikes did 1/2 today the other 1/2 tomorrow:
Got a shot of Sea Foam/Mystery oil in the tanks, shaken, and ran for a few minutes, then ran carbs empty.
Ordered from RMATV/MC:
3 19" HD tubes
3 21" HD tubes
2 Carb cleaner
4 Air filter oils
2 Engine Ice
So lets see what's in my yard/shop/shed...
Friends 1988 YZ250:
Head is off, getting bored to 68.50 when the Vertex piston gets here.
Power valve destroyed but I'll fix it up.
Still have a kids YZ250 that I rebuilt: (Jr.s friend) **Never work on a bike without full payment (lesson learned)
Has a balance of $537.50 owed, might have to just sell it! :prof:
My 02 YZ250:
WR gears installed, engine ready for head.
Waiting for the head to come back from Alabama, new nikasil.
Jr. 02 YZ250:
Plastics all broken up.
Right peg broken, didn't save other piece, 29.00 ebay IMS Super Stock on the way.
My 05 YZ250:
Wiring it up for lights, etc. it is AZ plated and street legal.
2000 KX250: (Jr friend) will not open it up to see what is wrong until he hands me $500.00 See ** above
Blown motor.
CRF50 w/trainers for the grand daughter:
Thinking about pink plastics.....

TE 450:
Removed both radiators, (tanks are leaking) see if George can weld them up. If not, New Mylers from RMATV/MC with my rewards points instead of SIDI boots....:cry:
Fixed broken speedo pickup wires.
New pillow top grips.
Reinstalled the Pivot Pegs that I had on before the rebuild. Jr. Jr. bent the stock ones.
Jr. Jr.'s YZ250
New rear tube, flipped tire for a couple more rides.
CRF230:
Battery tender installed.
Timo picks it up tomorrow for his daughter and trip to the dez.
RS520 tomorrow:
Pull carb, clean, reinstall and see if it fixes the low speed stutter. I think the jets have ethanol build up.
All bikes did 1/2 today the other 1/2 tomorrow:
Got a shot of Sea Foam/Mystery oil in the tanks, shaken, and ran for a few minutes, then ran carbs empty.
Ordered from RMATV/MC:
3 19" HD tubes
3 21" HD tubes
2 Carb cleaner
4 Air filter oils
2 Engine Ice
So lets see what's in my yard/shop/shed...
Friends 1988 YZ250:
Head is off, getting bored to 68.50 when the Vertex piston gets here.
Power valve destroyed but I'll fix it up.
Still have a kids YZ250 that I rebuilt: (Jr.s friend) **Never work on a bike without full payment (lesson learned)
Has a balance of $537.50 owed, might have to just sell it! :prof:
My 02 YZ250:
WR gears installed, engine ready for head.
Waiting for the head to come back from Alabama, new nikasil.
Jr. 02 YZ250:
Plastics all broken up.
Right peg broken, didn't save other piece, 29.00 ebay IMS Super Stock on the way.
My 05 YZ250:
Wiring it up for lights, etc. it is AZ plated and street legal.
2000 KX250: (Jr friend) will not open it up to see what is wrong until he hands me $500.00 See ** above
Blown motor.
CRF50 w/trainers for the grand daughter:
Thinking about pink plastics.....
Dew work son:thumb: