What did you do to your bike today?

Silverwood Dam to T6 bridge today. Lot of Forestry work going on in that first little rock climb out to Crab Flats. Looks like they are making it SxS friendly... So much nicer on a bike picking your way through the boulders. Safe a sane for everyone.... :bonk:Dumb shits.... :picard:

Silverwood Dam to T6 bridge today. Lot of Forestry work going on in that first little rock climb out to Crab Flats. Looks like they are making it SxS friendly... So much nicer on a bike picking your way through the boulders. Safe a sane for everyone.... :bonk:Dumb shits.... :picard:
The upside to the sxs popularity for us is that people who had no intention of riding a motorcycle, atv, or snow machine are now in those, and screaming for more access. All this time we just needed to get the "rock hounds" on orv's.

Last edited:
:hyper: I rode it. I haven't rode since my last race, been fighting a nasty mouth infection.
I felt really good, Honestly, this 01 stockish WR250F is pretty freaking awesome to me again, Its got more power than the Hondud, it even corners better and with the suspension freshened up I even like that better too, for the most part, its much more plush but when you hit something hard it can get a little gnarly at times. I spent all that money trying to make the Honda a good desert bike and appear to have failed horribly.

and then I got a pinch flat, I was riding through a rocky section, hit one rather hard, came into the next corner and felt it try to come off the bead lol